DTOM's Discussions (1,202)

Discussions Replied To (479) Replies Latest Activity

"It's cultural diversity - and it 'makes us strong'... Who the collective 'us' refers…"

DTOM replied on Friday to American tourists doused with acid in Marseilles, one suspect arrested

8 on Friday
Reply by DTOM

"What is this white privilege of which you speak...and where can I get some?"

DTOM replied on Thursday to Ohio State University 'privilege' workshop says only white people can be racist

2 on Thursday
Reply by Elyag Reed...We are Legion

"It just shows the individualism, freethinking and creativity present in those that f…"

DTOM replied on Thursday to Muhammad Is Top English Baby Name for Fifth Year Running

3 on Friday
Reply by Deep Space

"No, that would get you arrested."

DTOM replied on Thursday to American tourists doused with acid in Marseilles, one suspect arrested

8 on Friday
Reply by DTOM

"Yes, it's now typical in the metropolitan areas of France to be greeted mystery wome…"

DTOM replied on Thursday to American tourists doused with acid in Marseilles, one suspect arrested

8 on Friday
Reply by DTOM

"Of course... Even more when she prefers a bolt action or semi chambered for somethi…"

DTOM replied on Thursday to Are women who know how to use a gun just naturally more attractive?

2 on Thursday
Reply by Elyag Reed...We are Legion

"Shadilay my brothers and sisters..."

DTOM replied on Thursday to Pepe the Frog Creator Sends DMCAs to Reddit... Wants The_Donald to Police Pepe Use... SAD!

2 on Thursday
Reply by DTOM

"Interesting... I wonder if ETA (Euskadi ta Askatasuna - Basque Homeland and Freedom)…"

DTOM replied on Thursday to @JulianAssange· - Catalonia: A Spanish Tiananmen Square within three weeks?

1 on Thursday
Reply by DTOM

"I guess then by definition, all of the rapes of women, girls and children in Sweden…"

DTOM replied on Thursday to Swedish Left Party politician ‘raped for his beliefs’ at knifepoint

1 on Thursday
Reply by DTOM

"At least he wasn't complaining, like others... http://12160.info/forum/topics/south-…"

DTOM replied on Thursday to Police shoot dead cannibal who refused to stop EATING a woman he had decapitated in South Africa

3 on Thursday
Reply by DTOM

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted