DTOM's Discussions (1,518)

Discussions Replied To (585) Replies Latest Activity

"Is anything fucking permissible anymore? What a joyous world we live in... "

DTOM replied Dec 31, 2018 to Mizzou official: Asking a smaller woman on a date violates Title IX - More Culture Rot

2 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by DTOM

"It's amazing what you can do with control of banking, corporations, media, education…"

DTOM replied Dec 22, 2018 to Why Is LGBT Not A Mental Disorder?

5 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by Nazda Pokmov

""

DTOM replied Oct 24, 2018 to The Hitler Test

11 Nov 2, 2018
Reply by Inretrospect

"'This should be one of the main reasons you NEVER vote for Democrats ever again–they…"

DTOM replied Oct 24, 2018 to Parents Outraged After Drag Queen Named “Jessica L’Whor” Speaks at Middle School For Career Day

14 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Burbia

"Hmmm, makes you think ;)"

DTOM replied Oct 23, 2018 to Parents Outraged After Drag Queen Named “Jessica L’Whor” Speaks at Middle School For Career Day

14 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Burbia

"We are now in a post-satire reality... Clownworld has out-South Park-ed South Park"

DTOM replied Oct 23, 2018 to Parents Outraged After Drag Queen Named “Jessica L’Whor” Speaks at Middle School For Career Day

14 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Burbia

"I strongly recommend listening to this podcast... Truth Hertz: Kicked Out Time and A…"

DTOM replied Oct 23, 2018 to Are you afraid to tell the truth?

6 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Inretrospect

"This crap is not going to fly anymore, and I for one welcome our overlords passing l…"

DTOM replied Oct 18, 2018 to Applause & bashing on Twitter after transgender woman wins female cycling world championship

3 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by DTOM

"What about the blackwashing of established written as redhead characters in recent f…"

DTOM replied Oct 17, 2018 to SJWs Whine That Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Is Not Black Enough To Play John Henry (But BO Was Black Enough To Play His Role)

5 Oct 20, 2018
Reply by Less Prone

""

DTOM replied Oct 17, 2018 to BBC effort to combat 'heteronormative' culture 'baffles' social media (Fucking normal cunts!)

3 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Raz Putin

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Central Scrutinizer posted videos
27 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer posted a status
"TV zombie asked me 2day @ store "Hey where's ur mask?" I pointed to my 9mm on my hip & sed, "Right here wanna wear it?" ...complete silence"
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Inevitable Singularity Coming to Your Reality!
4 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Inevitable Singularity Coming to Your Reality!
"Mr. Sizzle, I'm not mad at Chris. He has brought a lot of good information here, but the last…"
4 hours ago
Old Denmark posted videos
5 hours ago
stormtruther posted blog posts
6 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on stormtruther's blog post Coronavirus cluster found on cargo ship in Australia, send 'em to the ol' folks homes and giv'em jobs
"Ha, another ship like the rugby princess stir up to divert attention away from the Greg Mortimer…"
6 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

NFL won’t need cheerleaders anymore.

"tuff shocks on that VW ;)"
6 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
6 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited stormtruther's blog post Google Drive Takes Down Personal Copy Of "Plandemic" (Thats Fucked!)
7 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on James Roberts's group Fervent (but Polite) Debate
"Good meme JR, and again demonstrates 'cat privilege'. Cats don't eat bones, but will…"
7 hours ago
stormtruther commented on stormtruther's blog post Google Drive Takes Down Personal Copy Of "Plandemic" (Thats Fucked!)
"Ive still got a copy renamed, ironically I havn't wtched it yet lol"
7 hours ago
stormtruther commented on stormtruther's blog post Google Drive Takes Down Personal Copy Of "Plandemic" (Thats Fucked!)
"I heard they are taking from peoples personal collections on their google drive, Ive even heard…"
7 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on steve's photo
Thumbnail

2020 scamdemic #s

""Swerved to miss a bat madam but got it, now when's the ambulance coming with my mask and…"
9 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited steve's photo
10 hours ago
steve posted photos
13 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle posted photos
13 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on stormtruther's blog post Google Drive Takes Down Personal Copy Of "Plandemic" (Thats Fucked!)
"It’s still on Bitchute if anyone wants to watch…"
13 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited stormtruther's blog post Google Drive Takes Down Personal Copy Of "Plandemic" (Thats Fucked!)
13 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted