All Discussions Tagged 'Banking' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ernst Zundel Warns The Jews About Doing To America What They Did To Germany

The second video below was made by Ernst Zundel in 2000. It is an interview with an Israeli reporter. Early into the interview he tells the…

Started by Ria

8 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Kim Smith

The state-owned Bank of North Dakota

Fiscal conservatives often are blind when it comes to alternatives to the "so called" commercial banking system. Many conventional Republic…

Started by SARTRE

0 Jul 19, 2017

‘OXI!’: Greek solidarity protesters interrupt Merkel’s speech (VIDEO)

‘OXI!’: Greek solidarity protesters interrupt Merkel’s speech (VIDEO) Published time: July 04, 2015 20:35 A speech by German Chancellor…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Jul 4, 2015

12160: American 2nd Declaration of Causes (with Table of Contents)

If you are serious about taking about taking back our country, how about using this upcoming weekend to form or join a "Committee of Safety…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jul 4, 2015

Concealed weapons: MPs say Britain hiding arms trade figures under murky licensing system

Concealed weapons: MPs say Britain hiding arms trade figures under murky licensing system Published time: March 20,2015 16:15 The UK g…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Mar 21, 2015

US mulls providing Kiev forces with ‘defensive’ weapons – report

US mulls providing Kiev forces with ‘defensive’ weapons – report Published time: February 02, 2015 05:02 The Obama administration, so…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Feb 2, 2015

UK government accused of sponsoring human rights abuses in Ethiopia

UK government accused of sponsoring human rights abuses in Ethiopia Published time: January 21, 2015 13:36 A development project funde…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Jan 21, 2015

12160: Don Mashak's Suggested 2015 New Year's Resolutions

2014 Saw the public exposure and admission by Progressives of the true natural of the philosophy of Government. Progressive Professor Jonat…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jan 2, 2015

Chemtrails+Geo-Engineering: "Breathing" should be Criminalized = Killing Off The “Useless Eaters!”

The Tonka Report Chemtrails+Geo-Engineering: "Breathing" should be Criminalized = Killing Off The “Useless Eaters!” Read full article at: …

Started by 14300

4 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by 14300

A NEW WORLD MONETARY SYSTEM to replace the soon to expire Federal Reserve Act Dec. 2013

US Government Preparing for the End of the Federal Reserve Charter in 2013 and replacing it with a New World Monetary System! (aka One Worl…

Started by 14300

1 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Deep Space

RSS

Latest Activity

TheBigWedding commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post Never Forget: 4 Tons of COCAINE Found At CIA Plane Crash
"Never forget: the history of CIA drug trafficking, drug-dealing death squads, have been the CIA's main ally for many decades."
1 hour ago
the mighty bull commented on Bert's blog post US military to accept transgender recruits
"WOW! what the fuck is up with all this homo fairy shit?. The world is fucked in the face man."
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sweettina2's video
Thumbnail

(2018) BIBLE PROPHECY - THE VEIL IS LIFTING IN ALL REALMS

"This is very thought provoking for sure and clearly filmed. Good video."
2 hours ago
Sweettina2 posted videos
3 hours ago
the mighty bull posted videos
3 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post A Quote by William Cooper
"Compulsory voting, well that's heavy. Good on you for having yourself removed .The only roll I choose to update is the non-resident ratepayers roll for my retreat, so I don't miss out on the freebies. I don't care if I'm on my…"
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post A Quote by William Cooper
"Do you want a proof? Here it is. Voting in OZ is compulsory. I wrote to the CEO of Electoral Commission agreeing conditionally to vote if he explains to me why should I vote for one company directors over the other whilst not working for either.…"
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post A Quote by William Cooper
"Where the people get stacked is the validity of law. With virtually all institutions are incorporated, is hard to distinquish between one company selling, let's say food, and other making 'laws' which are really company rules. These…"
4 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on dogitydog's blog post THE CLIMATE CHANGE SCAM
"Wow ! excellent catch. I can only describe this as one of those High calibre truth ammo mother loads. After seeing this I am now fully equiped to debunk all naysayers. Thanks."
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Marklar's Ghost's blog post Google Endorses 12160.info
"Claim to fame! This is great 'selling' point to attract new members. I bet fakebook didn't make a grade..."
5 hours ago
Raz Putin commented on Raz Putin's video
Thumbnail

Steele STUNS Brit Judge: "I Worked for Hillary to Frame Donald Trump" MI6 Agent in British Court

"UPDATE: Breitbart runs with this story "Christopher Steele: I Was Hired to Help Hillary Clinton Challenge the 2016 Election…"
5 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion "The EU offers Brits Halloween at Christmas!"
6 hours ago
Raz Putin replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion "The EU offers Brits Halloween at Christmas!"
"Theresa May, her party and the BIG money people behind her have deliberately led the people of England down the path to "head smashed in buffalo jump". Perhaps TPTB used Brexit against the people so that the Banksters and The Elite can…"
6 hours ago
DTOM's video was featured

Censored film reveals The Israel Project's secret Facebook campaign

This video has been uploaded for public interest news reporting purposes. It is associated with this news article published by The Electronic Intifada: https...
6 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Harry Thomas's discussion Ebook Secret Societies/ New World Order by Milton William Cooper
6 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Exposure's blog post Like father, like son...
6 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted