All Discussions Tagged 'Clinton' (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hillary Clinton Announces She Will Seek Reelection As President Of The United States - Satire

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Hillary Clinton has announced that after much debate she will seek reelection as president of the United States. Pundits…

Started by Diana

4 Oct 10
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

Former Ukrainian Secret Service Official Leaks Info on How Ukraine Funded Clinton Campaign with Stolen IMF Money

Vasily Prozorov is a former employee of the Ukrainian security service SBU. On his blog Ukraine Leaks, he reveals how former Ukrainian pres…

Started by Diana

0 Sep 22

IMOWIRED: "General Flynn Could Fry Mueller-and 4 Treasonous US Presidents"

POSTED FOR DISCUSSION IMOWIRED: "General Flynn Could Fry Mueller-and 4 Treasonous US Presidents" General Flynn could take down the NWO ag…

Started by Raz Putin

6 Sep 8
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

MintPress:"The Genesis and Evolution of the Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton Relationship: From "Spook Air" to the "Lolita Express""

Posted For Discussion MintPress:"The Genesis and Evolution of the Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton Relationship: From "Spook Air" to the "Loli…

Started by Raz Putin

2 Aug 24
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

Crooked Hillary Clinton Trashes Trump During Speech at Southern Christian Leadership Luncheon in Atlanta

Twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton received the SCLC ‘Realizing the Dream’ award on Friday during the 61st annual conference…

Started by Diana

0 Jul 19

BigLeaguePolitics:"BOOM: NXIVM Sex Cult Had Schumer’s Financial Records and Hillary’s Emails"

BigLeaguePolitics:"BOOM: NXIVM Sex Cult Had Schumer’s Financial Records and Hillary’s Emails" "With prosecutors in the trial of cult leade…

Started by Raz Putin

1 May 20
Reply by James Roberts

"Judicial Watch Uncovers ‘Cover-Up’ Discussions in Latest Production of Clinton Email Documents"

"Judicial Watch Uncovers ‘Cover-Up’ Discussions in Latest Production of Clinton Email Documents" Intelligence IG Details ‘Hundreds’ of Cla…

Started by Raz Putin

0 Apr 10

"Gateway Pundit Exclusive: Uncovered FBI/DOJ Coverup of Clinton Foundation and Russian/China Related Crimes – PART I"

"Gateway Pundit Exclusive: Uncovered FBI/DOJ Coverup of Clinton Foundation and Russian/China Related Crimes – PART I A 2016 DOJ criminal in…

Started by Raz Putin

7 Mar 5
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

"HUGE if true: Mollie Hemingway shares piece highlighting new information on Lisa Page that should TERRIFY Hillary"

"Mollie Hemingway shared a piece from The Epoch Times about some significant new info coming out about Lisa Page. You guys remember Lisa,…

Started by Raz Putin

4 Jan 16
Reply by Raz Putin

DC Whispers: "POTUS Trump Goes Nuclear On Comey & Other Deep State Operatives Who Tried To Derail His Presidency"

"POTUS Trump Goes Nuclear On Comey & Other Deep State Operatives Who Tried To Derail His Presidency" "It’s interesting to watch the no…

Started by Raz Putin

8 Jan 14
Reply by Chuck Smith

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

James T. Kirk commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

Kurds throw potatoes at US troops withdrawing from Syria

"LOL Raz Putin, don't you mean American Fries lol"
1 minute ago
Thumbnail

The Atomwaffen, Red Flag Laws, and Creeping Tyranny

"Thank you for your comments James Roberts. I hope not, I spent my life training with one. I would…"
2 minutes ago
Thumbnail

What Really Happened: Mike Rivero Friday 10/18/19: Today's News Talk Show

"Thank you for your comments James Roberts, Always looking for a better broadcaster. I favorite was…"
5 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Tulsi Gabbard fires back at Hillary Clinton's Russian asset claim

"Thanks for the picture rlionhearted, I sure hope so. "
7 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a discussion

Nature's Neuroprotective Herbal Beverage with Hundreds of Side Benefits

This article is copyrighted by GreenMedInfo LLC, 2019…See More
15 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on Sweettina2's blog post Confiscation BEGINS And Predictive Policing Is Used To CRACKDOWN On Americans (video)
"NWO brainwashed dogs training and preparing on the sleep walking public.  How far we have…"
23 minutes ago
Phyllis Maka posted a blog post

Whistleblower: Assange tortured so badly he may soon die

Fascist pigs in court having a glorious time torturing Assange to death, revelling in it...…See More
25 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Sweettina2's blog post Confiscation BEGINS And Predictive Policing Is Used To CRACKDOWN On Americans (video)
25 minutes ago
Raz Putin posted a video

The Zionist New World Order

Multistreaming with https://restream.io/ Know More News with Adam Green https://www.knowmorenews.org/ Subscribe to Red Ice Bitchute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www...
34 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a video
47 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Maxine Waters Obtains President Trump’s Financial Records from His Banks
1 hour ago
Less Prone favorited Sweettina2's blog post Confiscation BEGINS And Predictive Policing Is Used To CRACKDOWN On Americans (video)
1 hour ago
Sweettina2 posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Burbia posted videos
2 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Diana's photo
3 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

pronoun

"I’ll stick to asshole. Most tend to agree. Especially my liberal friends."
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted