All Discussions Tagged 'Clinton' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Judicial Watch Uncovers ‘Cover-Up’ Discussions in Latest Production of Clinton Email Documents"

"Judicial Watch Uncovers ‘Cover-Up’ Discussions in Latest Production of Clinton Email Documents" Intelligence IG Details ‘Hundreds’ of Cla…

Started by Raz Putin

0 Apr 10

"Gateway Pundit Exclusive: Uncovered FBI/DOJ Coverup of Clinton Foundation and Russian/China Related Crimes – PART I"

"Gateway Pundit Exclusive: Uncovered FBI/DOJ Coverup of Clinton Foundation and Russian/China Related Crimes – PART I A 2016 DOJ criminal in…

Started by Raz Putin

7 Mar 5
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

"HUGE if true: Mollie Hemingway shares piece highlighting new information on Lisa Page that should TERRIFY Hillary"

"Mollie Hemingway shared a piece from The Epoch Times about some significant new info coming out about Lisa Page. You guys remember Lisa,…

Started by Raz Putin

4 Jan 16
Reply by Raz Putin

DC Whispers: "POTUS Trump Goes Nuclear On Comey & Other Deep State Operatives Who Tried To Derail His Presidency"

"POTUS Trump Goes Nuclear On Comey & Other Deep State Operatives Who Tried To Derail His Presidency" "It’s interesting to watch the no…

Started by Raz Putin

8 Jan 14
Reply by Chuck Smith

EXCLUSIVE: 'I thought I was going to be the next to die at Ed Buck's house.' Man tells DailyMailTV how Democratic donor paid him $250 and injected him with meth after 'fetish' sex sessions..."

"EXCLUSIVE: 'I thought I was going to be the next to die at Ed Buck's house.' Man tells DailyMailTV how Democratic donor paid him $250 and…

Started by Raz Putin

0 Jan 10

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Loses Security Clearance Amid Email Scandal

Hillary Clinton lost her security clearance according to an announcement from the Senate Judiciary Committee on Friday. Senate Judiciary Ch…

Started by Diana

2 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Boris

EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama Sunday, September 23, 2018 by: Mike Adams

THIS IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY SPECIAL REPORT As the documents cited here clearly show, President Trump is planning to carry out mass arrest…

Started by Chris of the family Masters

38 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by cheeki kea

Investigative Journalist Found Dead in D.C. Hotel Room Weeks After Reporting Bill Clinton to FBI & DHS for Allegedly Raping Boy

Investigative Journalist Jen Moore was found dead in a suburban Washington D.C. hotel room Monday, according to police and shocked and dist…

Started by Diana

0 Aug 14, 2018

Hillary ‘Benghazi’ Clinton Has Gall to Accuse Trump White House of Not Defending Ambassador

On Thursday, twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary ‘Benghazi’ Clinton had the nerve to accuse the Trump White House of not defending Ob…

Started by Diana

0 Jul 19, 2018

HUGE! Top Clinton Campaign Operative and AG Lynch Caught Exchanging “Highly Classified Material” During Election

nspector General Michael Horowitz and FBI Chief Chris Wray testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Monday afternoon. During…

Started by Diana

1 Jun 20, 2018
Reply by Elyag Reed...We are Legion

RSS

Latest Activity

Mrs. Tif Morgan posted discussions
4 minutes ago
Old Denmark posted videos
24 minutes ago
dogitydog replied to Central Scrutinizer's discussion Seems Even Pervy Uncle Joe has Standards
"Chester the Molester has more standards than uncle Joe. I know what he's thinking: "If I put a bag over her head and dress her up like a school girl, I can make it work". "
5 hours ago
dogitydog favorited Central Scrutinizer's discussion Seems Even Pervy Uncle Joe has Standards
6 hours ago
Sweettina2 posted videos
6 hours ago
dogitydog replied to dogitydog's discussion California authorities discover a MASSIVE illegal pot farm close to the freeway housing 40,000 plants worth $20MILLION and multiple dogs - but find NO ONE at the scene when they serve a search warrant
"Yep. First thing that came to mind was an escape tunnel. Vehicles, dogs on site, but no people. I'm guessing that there had to be a good size crew. "
6 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Central Scrutinizer's discussion Seems Even Pervy Uncle Joe has Standards
6 hours ago
cheeki kea's video was featured
9 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Chris of the family Masters's video
9 hours ago
Diana's discussion was featured

Brunei Cites ‘Cultural Diversity’ as Reason it Should Be Allowed to Stone Gay People to Death

Brunei has sent an angry letter to the European parliament asserting that ‘cultural diversity’ and “tolerance” of Islam should allow it to stone gay people to death without criticism.The Islamic country recently introduced new punishments for the…See More
11 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Central Scrutinizer's discussion Seems Even Pervy Uncle Joe has Standards
11 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer's 2 discussions were featured
11 hours ago
Diana favorited Chris of the family Masters's video
12 hours ago
Diana favorited Old Denmark's video
12 hours ago
Diana favorited Central Scrutinizer's discussion Seems Even Pervy Uncle Joe has Standards
12 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Burning Infidel Technology

"Not totally crazy. See any plasma of lcd burning?"
13 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted