All Discussions Tagged 'It' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The violence? The hatred? The death threats? The stalking? It is all obama (The Community Organizer)

For a while now democrats have been walking down the road toward self-destruction but more recently they have taken a left turn down the st…

Started by Diana

1 Jul 11
Reply by james ha

First U.S. City Produces More Electricity Than It Uses — With 100% Renewable Energy

First U.S. City Produces More Electricity Than It Uses — With 100% Renewable Energy By Carolanne Wright |Wakeup World The largest city in…

Started by Deep Space

0 Mar 11, 2015

3D Rapid Prototyping Printing Available

Our shop purchased the objet24 recently and we have plenty of time for your projects. Contact James via EMAIL 12160info @ gmail Please ad…

Started by truth

11 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by truth

Alabama Journalist Tells Us What It Was Like To Spend Five Months In Jail For Reporting A Story

“You get down to survival mode.” That was blogger Roger Shuler’s state of mind after being arrested and hauled off to jail for writing abou…

Started by truth

6 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Russ Jensen

The Credit Bubble Is Not Only Back, It Is 94% Bigger Than In 2007

23 September 2013, by Tyler Durden (Zero Hedge)Excerpt:If the Fed was worried about 'froth' in the markets earlier in the year, then this c…

Started by truth

0 Sep 23, 2013

Journalists: The NYPD 'Less Transparent' Than CIA, FBI And NSA When It Comes To FOIA Requests

AP Journalists: The NYPD 'Less Transparent' Than CIA, FBI And NSA When It Comes To FOIA Requests from the ray-kelly-states-info-needs-to-be…

Started by guest_blog

0 Sep 13, 2013

Bankers Episode 2: Jon Corzine - MFS Global - Risking It All

2. Risking It All Share this page With gripping first-hand accounts from banking insiders, regulators and politicians this film tells the…

Started by truth

0 May 16, 2013

U.N. Drone Investigator: If Facts Lead to U.S. War Crimes, So Be It

By Spencer Ackerman 01.29.13 6:30 AM http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/01/un-drone-inquiry/all/ United Nations special rapporteur B…

Started by TheLasersShadow

4 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

This movie is a must see!

(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?

Started by amelia whitfield

8 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by amelia whitfield

Unemployment Is Not Going Down: The Employment Rate Has Been Under 59 Percent For 39 Months In A Row

Unemployment Is Not Going Down: The Employment Rate Has Been Under 59 Percent For 39 Months In A Row By Michael Snyder The mainstream med…

Started by JOE

0 Dec 10, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

cheeki kea posted photos
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sweettina2's video
Thumbnail

Rocking the Swamp: Agency Wide Resistance (ON TAPE) May Violate Anti-Conspiracy Laws Against US

"Rats will squeal on rats when cornered, they don't fear what they might have to say in the present, but rather what they have said in the past, that will come to light, to haunt them."
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Sweettina2's video
Thumbnail

Rocking the Swamp: Agency Wide Resistance (ON TAPE) May Violate Anti-Conspiracy Laws Against US

"After this backlash I'm afraid the rest of the rats will be on guard. Only the dumb ones will talk..."
3 hours ago
Fat Freddys Cat commented on Fat Freddys Cat's blog post MORE EXPERTS CONFIRM THAT FRANCE TOOK DOWN IL-20, & IDENTIFY FRIEND/FOE SYSTEM DID NOT FAIL
"whats that got to do with france launching missiles some where off the Syrian coast? Whats your point?"
3 hours ago
skip barker commented on Fat Freddys Cat's blog post MORE EXPERTS CONFIRM THAT FRANCE TOOK DOWN IL-20, & IDENTIFY FRIEND/FOE SYSTEM DID NOT FAIL
"Wow FFC, I normally don't comment back for it is disruptive to the article, and to the community, but in your case I feel the need to make an exception. Please keep in mind FFC that I hate cats so some of that might just rub off in my return…"
5 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sweettina2's video
Thumbnail

"Exposure is the Spark that Sheds Light on All wrong doing. Wrong doers will run like rats up a drain pipe. Thumbs up to the project."
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post WOMAN FACES CHARGES FOR SAVING DOZENS OF PETS WITHOUT A PERMIT DURING HURRICANE FLORENCE
"Trouble is we don't have a government anymore, just privately owned companies giving us orders. All are subject to consent. In common law fines are void without court sentences. There are no courts of law, either. Another company running for…"
5 hours ago
Fat Freddys Cat posted photos
5 hours ago
skip barker commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post WOMAN FACES CHARGES FOR SAVING DOZENS OF PETS WITHOUT A PERMIT DURING HURRICANE FLORENCE
"I would have told him go get the warrant, God told me to save as many as I can, and I did. He has not told me to release them to you yet so I'm going to continue to care for them. If you think you are better then God do what it is satan would…"
6 hours ago
Exposure's blog post was featured
6 hours ago
Boris Badenov favorited Fat Freddys Cat's photo
6 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Fat Freddys Cat's discussion Mini patriots! Photo of three fifth graders carefully taking down a U.S. flag goes viral as one boy even LIES DOWN to stop it from touching the ground
6 hours ago
Fat Freddys Cat posted videos
6 hours ago
Fat Freddys Cat commented on Fat Freddys Cat's blog post MORE EXPERTS CONFIRM THAT FRANCE TOOK DOWN IL-20, & IDENTIFY FRIEND/FOE SYSTEM DID NOT FAIL
"http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/the-french-navy-s-newest-frigate-fs-auvergne-fired-rockets-around Thanks Skip a couple of links would help clear it up, I don't know what happened the link I'm posting here is the first thing i heard, At…"
7 hours ago
Fat Freddys Cat posted a status
7 hours ago
Fat Freddys Cat posted discussions
7 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Deep Space's blog post BOMBSHELL: PAYPAL BANS INFOWARS AFTER LOBBYING BY SOROS-FUNDED GROUP
"Good idea ds, but you know what, paypal vampire has moved into (highly profitable) cannabis stocks, which in turn will mitigate any boycott suggestions that arise."
8 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Larry Flinchpaugh's video
9 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Larry Flinchpaugh's video
Thumbnail

Bombshell: Professor Stuns MSNBC Panel On Syria

"Obviously the professor, the others are corporate actors."
9 hours ago
Larry Flinchpaugh commented on Larry Flinchpaugh's video
Thumbnail

Bombshell: Professor Stuns MSNBC Panel On Syria

"Chris, which one are you saying is the one real guy?"
9 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted