All Discussions Tagged 'National' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twitter has REALLY messed with Me now!

Yup, NOW I cannot even DM!  Nothing! So... Would appreciate any who tweets @Twitter that I should be reinstated.

Started by Amaterasu Solar

15 Jul 28
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

Zero Hedge: "Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall"

Zero Hedge: "Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall" "Update: The blowback begins, with Speaker Pelosi and Senate Minor…

Started by Raz Putin

7 Feb 20
Reply by Raz Putin

Gateway Pundit: JUST IN: "White House Lays Groundwork to Declare National Emergency to Secure Border Wall Funding"

Gateway Pundit: JUST IN: "White House Lays Groundwork to Declare National Emergency to Secure Border Wall Funding" https://www.thegatewaypu

Started by Raz Putin

0 Jan 25

HILLARY CLINTON MAY GO TO PRISON

HILLARY CLINTON MAY GO TO PRISON by JOEL B. POLLAK11 Aug 20151,879 Hillary Clinton is going to prison–or would be, if she were an ord…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

7 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

Monsanto helps fund all-expense-paid ‘reporter boot camp’ for food writers

(RT)  Biotech company Monsanto is helping fund a “reporter boot camp” that will be hosted by the National Press Foundation, featuring an al…

0 May 23, 2015

JADE HELM 15 is REAL & Here's the Proof

The news of JADE HELM 15 has caught the internet on fire. Now, coming out of the woodwork are the nay sayers, propagandists, and straight…

5 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Jeri Rose

Breaking: Texas Approves $1.3 Million Per Week Border Security Against Illegals Rush!

Breaking News Update: Texas Approves $1.3 Million Per Week Border Security Rush! http://prepperchimp.com/2014/06/19/breaking-news-update-t

Started by space wabbit

0 Jun 19, 2014

Outrage! National Guard Marked With Numerous Satanic-Luciferan Cult Symbolism by US Government, Including Mark of the Beast! (Jaw-Dropping Videos)

Outrage! National Guard Marked With Numerous Satanic-Luciferan Cult Symbolism by US Government, Including Mark of the Beast! (Jaw-Dropping…

Started by 14300

9 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by 14300

FBI Edits Mission Statement: Removes Law Enforcement as 'Primary' Purpose

The FBI's creeping advance into the world of counterterrorism is nothing new. But quietly and without notice, the agency has finally dec…

0 Jan 6, 2014

It Will Be Illegal to Walk on National Mall if Gov’t Shuts Down, National Park Service Says — How Will They Enforce It?

It will be illegal to walk on the National Mall if the federal government shuts down, a spokesperson for the National Parks Service (NPS) s…

2 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by truth

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Burbia favorited James Roberts's photo
5 minutes ago
Burbia replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Newsweek: Taboo Against Eating Human Flesh is ‘Unreasonable’
"The comments in the Kuru video point mostly at Pant Suit. They have an agenda to try and make us…"
6 minutes ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's blog post What's Going On At GE?
"It's certainly interesting to see some of the old guard pass, I haven't found the source…"
9 minutes ago
Burbia replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion I Am Becoming Soph: Boy Has This Little Girls Pissed Off The Media...:)
"I'm hoping she is patient zero..."
16 minutes ago
James Roberts posted photos
21 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Burbia's blog post What's Going On At GE?
"They intend to bring it all down. The whole world. Easier to destroy than create. Ordo ab Chao."
31 minutes ago
James Roberts replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion I Am Becoming Soph: Boy Has This Little Girls Pissed Off The Media...:)
"Too bad her Bitchute channel has only a few of her vids, and none of the most salient ones (in…"
32 minutes ago
James Roberts replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Newsweek: Taboo Against Eating Human Flesh is ‘Unreasonable’
"CNN's Chief Eater of Brains, Reza Aslan should tweet the study, lol."
37 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Burbia's blog post David Koch dead at 79: Report
43 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Burbia's blog post What's Going On At GE?
43 minutes ago
Burbia commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post IF EPSTEIN DIED OVER 2 WEEKS AGO, HAD AN AUTOPSY 12 DAYS AGO, AND THE AUTOPSY RESULTS WERE CONCLUSIVE OVER A WEEK AGO, WHY NO FUNERAL? Jim Stone
"Jeffrey Epstein 'buried in unmarked tomb' beside his parents at a Jewish mausoleum in…"
2 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's blog post David Koch dead at 79: Report
2 hours ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Burbia commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post MEXICO JUDGE APPROVES RECREATIONAL COCAINE USE, CITING 'PERSONAL AND SPIRITUAL' BENEFITS
6 hours ago
Burbia replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Newsweek: Taboo Against Eating Human Flesh is ‘Unreasonable’
6 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted