All Discussions Tagged 'Obama' (244)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IMOWIRED: "General Flynn Could Fry Mueller-and 4 Treasonous US Presidents"

POSTED FOR DISCUSSION IMOWIRED: "General Flynn Could Fry Mueller-and 4 Treasonous US Presidents" General Flynn could take down the NWO ag…

Started by Raz Putin

6 Sep 8
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah's billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House's desire for a nucl…

Started by Diana

0 May 2

2017 NDAA: Obama Signs “Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act” It expired Dec 2018 $160 million / 2 years / 1000 journalist laid off.

Is it a coincidence that all those "journalists" from Huffington Post and Buzzfeed happened now? 2017 NDAA: Obama Signs “Countering Disinfo…

Started by Diana

0 Jan 28

EXCLUSIVE: 'I thought I was going to be the next to die at Ed Buck's house.' Man tells DailyMailTV how Democratic donor paid him $250 and injected him with meth after 'fetish' sex sessions..."

"EXCLUSIVE: 'I thought I was going to be the next to die at Ed Buck's house.' Man tells DailyMailTV how Democratic donor paid him $250 and…

Started by Raz Putin

0 Jan 10

Obama (Fake President) Campaigns with Fake Nurse in Final Chicago Rally

Democrats call Congressional candidate Lauren Underwood the “Naperville nurse running for Congress.” Good Morning America ran a segment on…

Started by Diana

0 Nov 5, 2018

EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama Sunday, September 23, 2018 by: Mike Adams

THIS IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY SPECIAL REPORT As the documents cited here clearly show, President Trump is planning to carry out mass arrest…

Started by Chris of the family Masters

38 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by cheeki kea

Sandy Hook School: Closed 2008 due to asbestos biohazards when built in 1956 - exposed Cover-Up and Lies

Sandy Hook School - Closed 2008 due to asbestos biohazards when built in 1956 - exposed Cover-Up and Lies   As I have previously explained…

Started by space wabbit

1 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Burbia

Comedy: Obama To Urge Rejection Of ‘Authoritarian Politics’ In New Speech - To Receive Award For Ethics

President ‘I have a pen and a phone’ Obama, who famously used the power of government to force citizens to buy crappy health insurance plan…

Started by Diana

0 Sep 2, 2018

NARCISSISM 101: Obama Says Dems Lost In 2016 Because ‘People Were So Focused On Me’

On Thursday, former president Barack Obama offered his usual narcissistic perspective, this time as to why the Democrats got pounded in th…

Started by Diana

0 Jun 29, 2018

'Panic Is In The Air' - Obama Deep State Freaks Out After McCabe Firing As The Dominoes Start To Fall

Just days before he would have been eligible for lifetime pension and lifetime medical benefits for his whole family, former Deputy FBI Di…

Started by Diana

1 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by Gralton

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Amaterasu Solar replied to Amaterasu Solar's discussion Never Believe ANYTHING!
"I'm working towards that.  [smile]"
8 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Amaterasu Solar's discussion Never Believe ANYTHING!
"I was just in a mood, but things are turning into a mess, some how it can be shut down."
28 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Frankfurt School 2

"George Lincoln Rockwell said turn over any rock (degeneracy) and you will find a Jew underneath,…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Frankfurt School 3

"Hitler ran them out of Germany, so of course they came to America. No wonder Hitler was dubious of…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts posted photos
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited MAC's video
1 hour ago
MAC commented on Boris's blog post 500 experts have signed a "Declaration that there is no climate emergency”
1 hour ago
Lori commented on Sweettina2's video
Thumbnail

Epstein Maxwell Royal Family Interview | David Icke

"The elite rape children because in their mind it creates what they call a "slave". I was…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Amaterasu Solar's discussion Never Believe ANYTHING!
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

The Syrian conflict is about to intensify

"According to plan, and Trump can look like he's anti-war for campaign year. BS as usual."
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Boris's video
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Boris's video
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted