All Discussions Tagged 'Obama' (239)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

US Economy Crash / New World Government September 25-27th 2015

The US stock market is about to crash. This will ease the way for the announcement of a New World Government / Religion via the United Nati…

Started by Tim Cole

1 Mar 31
Reply by Less Prone

U.S. Drone Strikes Have Gone Up 432% Since Trump Took Office

U.S. Drone Strikes Have Gone Up 432% Since Trump Took Office By Carey Wedler When he was in office, former President Barack Obama earned th…

Started by Deep Space

2 Mar 13
Reply by Deep Space

Leaked Emails: Dem State Leaders Think Obama’s New Organizing Army is ‘Grade A Bullshit’

Organizing for Action was supposed to complement the Democratic National Committee. Instead, Democratic leaders say, it nearly killed the D…

Started by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

0 Feb 17

'I always knew he was smart' – Trump responds to Putin's reaction to sanctions

'I always knew he was smart' – Trump responds to Putin's reaction to sanctions RT 12/30/16 Heightened tensions between the US and Russia di…

Started by Deep Space

0 Dec 30, 2016

The Benghazi Diary, A Hero Ambassador’s Final Thoughts (Traitor Obama)

Breaking: The Benghazi Diary, A Hero Ambassador’s Final Thoughts SOFREP Charlie243 CommentsUnclassified By Jack Murphy & Brandon Webb…

Started by bananaman

0 Nov 19, 2016

REPORT: East Texas Child Murdered by Previously Deported Illegal Alien

REPORT: East Texas Child Murdered by Previously Deported Illegal Alien Law enforcement officials in East Texas are reporting the alleged…

Started by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

0 Nov 6, 2016

Former DOJ Prosecutor Sues Obama, Black Lives Matter And Eric Holder For Inciting Race War

In a lawsuit filed in Texas, Larry Klayman - a former prosecutor for the U.S. Department of Justice and founder of the conservative watchd…

Started by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

2 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by linda dagosta

What I Discovered From Interviewing Imprisoned ISIS Fighters

What I Discovered From Interviewing Imprisoned ISIS Fighters They’re drawn to the movement for reasons that have little to do with belief…

Started by Deep Space

2 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Deep Space

Russia Bombing ISIS Ruthlessly; Clueless Obama Says He Still Doesn’t Know if Russians Are Onboard

Russia Bombing ISIS Ruthlessly; Clueless Obama Says He Still Doesn’t Know if Russians Are Onboard By Patrick Goodenough | November 22, 2015…

Started by Deep Space

1 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Maria De Wind

Social Media Mourns Murder Of American Citizen Ezra Schwartz By Palestinian Terrorist: Obama Remains Silent

REUTERS/DADO RUVIC 22 Nov 2015169 Pro-Israel organization Stand With Us took to Facebook to protest the hypocrisy of the US governme…

Started by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

2 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Anti Everything

RSS

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted