All Discussions Tagged 'Profiling' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Illegal Aliens Arrested in Workplace Raid Sue Fed Agents for Racial Profiling

Represented by an extremist nonprofit that lists conservative organizations on a catalogue of “hate groups,” seven illegal immigrants detai…

Started by Diana

0 Feb 25

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters commented on Chris of the family Masters's video
Thumbnail

Cute friendship: Donkey and girl

"Chinese children are so disrespectful..."
29 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Chris of the family Masters's video
Thumbnail

"First thing that came to mind, lol -"
36 minutes ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion Natural News: "Fifteenth century ritualistic sacrifice of 140 children resembles modern-day infanticide at New York abortion clinics"
"Like I always say, the best solutions are final."
41 minutes ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion Natural News: "Fifteenth century ritualistic sacrifice of 140 children resembles modern-day infanticide at New York abortion clinics"
"Probably NN's favorite tribe (da Joos) did and does most of the ritual child sacrifices."
42 minutes ago
James Roberts replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion ALERT: Brighteon.com video platform under extreme threat from internet infrastructure providers, forced to delete all New Zealand shooting videos, essentially “at gunpoint” by the globalist controller
"Maybe, like Infowars, that guy shouldn;t have censored me when I posted on the JQ. Cry me a river!"
45 minutes ago
James Roberts posted blog posts
47 minutes ago
dogitydog favorited Chris of the family Masters's video
48 minutes ago
dogitydog commented on Chris of the family Masters's video
Thumbnail

"Animals are so underrated. They feel happiness and suffering every bit as we do. I will NEVER tolerate their abuse!"
48 minutes ago
dogitydog favorited Less Prone's photo
54 minutes ago
dogitydog commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

CC Georgia_Guidestones_ConspiracyCards

"If they were really concerned about the perpetual balance of nature they wouldn't be destroying it with aerosol spraying, ground water poisoning, genetic alteration of food crops, manipulation of weather to create droughts and floods etc... It…"
54 minutes ago
dogitydog favorited James Roberts's photo
58 minutes ago
dogitydog commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Creepy Uncle Joe / Baby

"He is such a sick fuck and needs to go"
59 minutes ago
dogitydog favorited Maasanova's photo
1 hour ago
dogitydog replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion ALERT: Brighteon.com video platform under extreme threat from internet infrastructure providers, forced to delete all New Zealand shooting videos, essentially “at gunpoint” by the globalist controller
"Freedom of speech? lol"
1 hour ago
dogitydog favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion ALERT: Brighteon.com video platform under extreme threat from internet infrastructure providers, forced to delete all New Zealand shooting videos, essentially “at gunpoint” by the globalist controller
1 hour ago
dogitydog replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion ALERT: Brighteon.com video platform under extreme threat from internet infrastructure providers, forced to delete all New Zealand shooting videos, essentially “at gunpoint” by the globalist controller
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted