Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All Discussions Tagged 'Speech' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twitter has REALLY messed with Me now!

Yup, NOW I cannot even DM!  Nothing! So... Would appreciate any who tweets @Twitter that I should be reinstated.

Started by Amaterasu Solar

13 on Thursday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

That’s Weird–> Oprah Invokes “Lynching” By Democrats in Campaign Speech for Democrat Stacie Abrams

Oprah Winfrey invoked the lynching of blacks by Democrats in her campaign speech for Democrat Stacie Abrams Thursday in Georgia. On Septem…

Started by Diana

0 Nov 2, 2018

Comedy: Obama To Urge Rejection Of ‘Authoritarian Politics’ In New Speech - To Receive Award For Ethics

President ‘I have a pen and a phone’ Obama, who famously used the power of government to force citizens to buy crappy health insurance plan…

Started by Diana

0 Sep 2, 2018

Facebook Algorithm Flags, Removes Declaration of Independence Text as Hate Speech

America's founding document might be too politically incorrect for Facebook, which flagged and removed a post consisting almost entirely of…

Started by Diana

1 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by Gralton

Google Hiring 10,000 Certified Morons to Further Throttle Free Speech

Google is escalating its campaign of internet censorship, announcing that it will expand its workforce of human censors to over 10,000, the…

Started by Diana

0 Dec 12, 2017

Twice As Many Turn Out at DC Tea Party Rally Than See Obama in Berlin

TWICE AS MANY Turn Out at DC Tea Party Rally Than Go See Obama in Berlin Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 11:19 PM The Tea…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Jun 20, 2013

America Gone - 18 Yr Old Rapper Faces 20 YEARS For Lyrics

America Gone - 18 Yr Old Rapper Faces 20 YEARS For Lyrics Meet Cameron D'Ambrosio...   http://rense.com/general96/americagone.html There b…

Started by DTOM

2 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by truth

HuffPo: Obama To Address Drones, Gitmo In Security Speech

By LARA JAKES AND LOLITA C. BALDOR, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Thursday is expected to address some of the…

Started by Cryptocurrency

4 May 23, 2013
Reply by truth

What the 1% Heard During Obama's State of the Union Speech

When President Obama speaks, most Americans hear what he wants them to hear: lofty rhetoric and a "progressive" vision. But just below the…

Started by Ria

0 Feb 25, 2013

Obama secretly signs the most aggressive CYBERSECURITY Directive ever = greater control over the Internet

Homeland Security's Napolitano invokes 9/11 to push for CISPA 2.0     RT on MORE ON THE STORY 21.11.2012, 01:46 26 comments Exceptiona…

Started by 14300

0 Jan 26, 2013

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post
26 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a photo
28 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited James Roberts's blog post Why I Don't Believe in the Nazi "Gas Chambers" Story
1 hour ago
James Roberts left a comment for oldranger_68
"I'd like to see you post more content, friend. We need content from those who have…"
6 hours ago
James Roberts favorited oldranger_68's blog post Is a military Coup in progress in America? It is the Enemy Within…
6 hours ago
James Roberts favorited oldranger_68's blog post Trump Better Take Control
6 hours ago
James Roberts favorited oldranger_68's blog post Robert E. Lee Day
6 hours ago
James Roberts commented on cheeki kea's blog post The Race War The Left Wants
"Thank goodness someone saw all this coming and prepared a means for victory against the oligarchy.…"
6 hours ago
James Roberts posted blog posts
6 hours ago
oldranger_68 favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
7 hours ago
oldranger_68 favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post The Leading Cause of Death in 2018?
7 hours ago
oldranger_68 favorited James Roberts's blog post Why I Don't Believe in the Nazi "Gas Chambers" Story
7 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted