All Discussions Tagged 'States' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

States of the Convention on the Prohibition of Biological and Toxin Weapons - US Bioweapons Labs In Ukraine

Briefing on the upcoming consultative meeting of the BTWC member States (September 5-9, 2022, Switzerland, Geneva)September 03, 2022 On th…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Sep 5, 2022

Coronavirus Testing Dogs and Cats United States

Coronavirus Testing Dog and Cat Department of health teams are visiting homes  to test dogs and cats for coronavirus    Texas scientists…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Jan 26, 2021

Hillary Clinton Announces She Will Seek Reelection As President Of The United States - Satire

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Hillary Clinton has announced that after much debate she will seek reelection as president of the United States. Pundits…

Started by Parrhesia

4 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

Free Flights For Migrants To United States And Europe

Exclusive story, we found out who is paying for illegal aliens flights. Guess who? Refugees on Planes is paying for flights for illegal ali…

Started by Parrhesia

2 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Parrhesia

Cellphone, internet outages reported across the U.S.

Last Updated Jun 19, 2017 10:16 PM EDT TUCSON, Ariz. -- If you're having trouble making calls or connecting to the internet on your cellph…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Jun 19, 2017

Fracking Has Contaminated Drinking Water In Eleven States, EPA Study

Fracking Has Contaminated Drinking Water In Eleven States, EPA Study 06/09/2015  After years of asserting that hydraulic fracturing has…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Jun 9, 2015

12160: Against an Article V Constitutional Convention of States

It may surprise the majority of Americans that there is a movement(s) transpiring to call a Article V Constitutional Convention of States.…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Apr 5, 2015

11 Western States Being Set-Up by Fed for another "Land Grab"

Rare Western bird known for mating dance could decide who controls Senate in Nov. July 05, 2014 (over 165 million acres from 11 Western Sta…

Started by space wabbit

1 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Faith not Religion

Fed. Land Grabs: 650 Million Acres Owned by Federal Government in US

650 Million Acres Owned by Federal Government in US June 16, 2008 by Frank Jacobs http://bigthink.com/strange-maps/291-federal-lands-in-the

Started by space wabbit

0 May 10, 2014

ALERT: Colorado House Passes Forced Vaccination Bill: One of 18 States Pushing Corporate Drugs

Colorado House Passes Forced Vaccination Bill: One of 18 States Pushing Corporate Drugs March 25, 2014 Source: Christina Sarich, Na…

Started by 14300

0 Mar 27, 2014

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Is that the narrative now? Its more like Tik Tok influenced the younger generation to not be…"
8 hours ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Who exactly are these beings? They violently push their way into the Middle East claiming it their…"
8 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
18 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
19 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
19 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
19 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
19 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
19 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
19 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
22 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
23 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
yesterday
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted videos
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted