All Discussions Tagged 'in' (275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leaked documents: British spies constructing secret terror army in Ukraine

Documents obtained by The Grayzone reveal plans by a cell of British military-intelligence figures to organize and train a covert Ukrainian…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Nov 5, 2022

Raging consumer inflation in Turkey up 85.5% from a year ago

Nov. 3 (UPI) -- Turkey's October Consumer Price Index showed annual inflation was up 85.5% from a year ago in October, driven largely by en…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Nov 3, 2022

The Activities of the Biological Laboratories of the US Department of Defense in Ukraine (Summary) - Russian Government Report

An essential component of that story is the connection between the end of the Soviet Union, the expansion of NATO (which the West refuses t…

Started by Parrhesia

1 Nov 3, 2022
Reply by Parrhesia

Exposed: How Anthony Fauci tortured vulnerable children in his obsessive hunt for an HIV vaccine

Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Biden and director of the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 30, 2022

Final Draft on US Biological Activity in Ukraine Presented to UNSC

MASSIVE statements from Russian Permanent Representative to the the UN pertaining to the US Biolabs in Ukraine. It appears that a formal in…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 29, 2022

US May Be Compelled to Answer Questions on Biolabs in Ukraine, This Time at UNSC

The issue of US biolabs in Ukraine has once again received wide international publicity. On October 18, Belarus, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, China…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 19, 2022

Russian general in charge of Ukraine operation speaks out

Sergey Surovikin described the situation as “tense” and has not ruled out that he might have to make difficult decisions Army General Serge…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 18, 2022

Israel Authorizes Military to Kill Palestinians with Drones in the West Bank

Commanders of the Israeli Occupying Forces (IOF) have been authorized to use armed drones to kill Palestinians in the occupied West Bank, w…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 15, 2022

It All Comes Together: Hunter, Burisma, Kolomoisky, Zelensky and the “Children Burned Alive in Donetsk”

Is the US being drawn into WW 3 over the corruption of the Biden crime family? Burisma Holdings is owned by oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky, who…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 12, 2022

BREAKING – SABOTAGE! Two Communications Lines (GSM-R) Cut in Germany – Rail Services in Northern Germany Suspended

Two communication cables were cut at two different locations in Germany on Saturday. Sabotage is likely. This forced long-distance rail ser…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 8, 2022

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
5 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
6 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
6 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
6 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
6 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
6 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
6 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
9 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
10 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
11 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
12 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
13 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted videos
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Perhaps Russia and Ukraine should Rebuild the Tartarian Empire. Then game over. "
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on FREEDOMROX's blog post NEVER FORGET! WHO and UN charged with GENOCIDE in 2009
"This is Why the outlier countries Must Stand Up And Fight Them Off on all fronts at all times. For…"
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted