All Discussions Tagged 'of' (331)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Congress has lost a champion': Twitter reacts to death of Elijah Cummings

As news of House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings death broke Thursday morning, reactions began flooding in. Cummings died sud…

Started by Diana

4 on Friday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

Kurt Eichenwald Posts 1983 Image of Child Earthquake Victims to Bash Trump Over Syria Pullout

Journalist and New York Times bestselling author Kurt Eichenwald posted an image showing child victims from a 1983 earthquake in attempt t…

Started by Diana

1 Oct 15
Reply by Raz Putin

New Netflix movie fantasizes about time-traveling liberals carrying out the “pre-crime” murder of patriots to prevent an American uprising against globalism

(Natural News) As the delusional, insane cult of liberalism continues to infect every institution across America, Hollywood has been trans…

Started by Diana

6 Oct 12
Reply by Diana

French President Macron honors ‘victims of Islamic terrorism’ killed in Paris knife attack - Yes, He Acknowledged It Was Terrorism

French President Emmanuel Macron at a ceremony Tuesday called the four policeemployees killed in last week’s knife attack inside Paris’ po…

Started by Diana

0 Oct 9

NYC: Man Arrested in Murder of Four Homeless Men was from Dominican Republic

10/06/2019 ~ ANN CORCORAN As I have said on many previous occasions, I catch a few minutes of CNN every morning just to see what the spin…

Started by Diana

0 Oct 6

Nations Invited for Animal Sacrifice on Mount of Olives Renewing Noah’s Covenant (Noahide)

On September 25, the 5,780th anniversary of the day on which Jewish tradition holds the world was created, the Sanhedrin is holding a confe…

Started by Diana

1 Sep 30
Reply by Less Prone

KurtNimmo.blog:"CIA and CFR Work Together to Destroy Truth"

POSTED FOR DISCUSSION KurtNimmo.blog: "CIA and CFR Work Together to Destroy Truth" By Kurt Nimmo "Early last year, the Swiss Propaganda Res…

Started by Raz Putin

5 Sep 29
Reply by Raz Putin

Mitt Romney adviser sits on Burisma board of directors

Well, this is certainly an odd coincidence! In fact, when you dig in, you find an amazing series of coincidences...if you believe in coinci…

Started by Diana

0 Sep 27

Social Media will be the death of us all

A guy by the name of Carson King held up a sign at an Iowa football game for donations online for a case of Busch Light beer. It was sort o…

Started by Diana

5 Sep 27
Reply by Diana

Rep. Jerry Nadler tells crowd full of kids that humans may see ‘MASS EXTINCTION’ within FIFTY years

If you thought you had seen the worst of the remarks delivered at #ClimateStrike on Friday, guess again. Rep. Jerry Nadler, talking to the…

Started by Diana

1 Sep 22
Reply by Diana

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

James T. Kirk posted videos
22 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan posted discussions
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Raz Putin's discussion Babylon Bee: : "Asylum Orderlies Return Hillary Clinton To Padded Cell Disguised As Oval Office"
" I wish, I wish, I wish this was true...:) Then they could put all the nuts in the same padded…"
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan favorited Raz Putin's discussion Babylon Bee: : "Asylum Orderlies Return Hillary Clinton To Padded Cell Disguised As Oval Office"
2 hours ago
James T. Kirk commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

Kurds throw potatoes at US troops withdrawing from Syria

"Oh yes, everybody love potatoes chips, that would work very well. But what kind of dip? You will…"
2 hours ago
Raz Putin posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Burbia posted a video

Games, Schools, and Worlds Designed for Violence

They walk out under the branches of hopelessness They think of this world welcoming the bodies of their sons. Support me: https://www.patreon.com/JacobGeller...
2 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's photo
2 hours ago
Raz Putin commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Trudeau-castro-clone

"Justin "Fidelito" Sinclair-Castro."
2 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Trudeau-castro-clone

"I wonder when they start to release David Rockefeller clones into the public."
3 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Boris's video
3 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
"New Emails Reveal State Dept. Covered Up Clinton Email Scandal​ for Five Years! (video)"
4 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
4 hours ago
Diana favorited Boris's video
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer replied to Central Scrutinizer's discussion The Bitch is Back...And Crazier than ever!!
5 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer replied to Central Scrutinizer's discussion The Bitch is Back...And Crazier than ever!!
"lolz ;)"
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted