10,000 Seater Radical Islamic Extremist Mosque Planned London Central!

I'm wondering with concern about these Radical Islamic Extremist that are trying to build a Huge Mosque in Central London, 10,000 Seats! The same group are apparently trying to form Government in Denmark! WTF, Evil brainwashed lunatics!.

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What really worries me, that for sure, few people will know of this and fewer will know how to oppose it! And even fewer will care enough to oppose! mainly due to their own struggle within their Insular lives! Britian is full of Broken People that have lost the will to care!

Perfect Target for one big lets get rid of them single blast !

Are they stupid or just unbearably arrogant?

Hi Maria,

Well who knows, but possibly both! Its truly hard to understand how people allow themselves to become so absorbed and indoctrinated! Its utterly ridiculous that most of them just don't realize, understand and appreciate the hatred they convey! and how very very wrong it is! As a liberal minded christian I'm open to consider and learn about other religions etc, I disagree with some of them, particularly, Satanism, Islam and Masonry. I'm not one for feeling hatred but I,m feeling that single blast idea, because quite frankly its completely obvious that many many members of these religions are twisted and dangerous individuals. I live in hope that biblical prophecies are correct and that Jesus is soon to return, that'l shake things up a bit :)

Well these guys obviously didn't learn a thing from or are trying to save face after the recent Swiss Lesson or are trying to make up for that in their push to establish Eurabia 

London deserves what they get. Extremism is an offshoot of liberalism. Its always political, and I wish we knew who the financial contributors are who are building the mosques in this country and Europe. We will never know.
It's a little late to close the barn door once the Trojan horse gets out, or is that in?
After thought: Lol, the final battle for America will be fought between the Mexicans and the Muslims. Fitting.
Hi Chip,
Well as regards to the financial providers, I have my suspects. By all accounts England is heavily entwined with Satanism, In Government, Media and even the Royal Family (Apparently one of the 13 Bloodlines along with the Rothschild etc, Inbred bloodlines since Egyptian times. The rich and Evil ones that have been trying to rule the world etc). Illuminati and Masonic members all. Islam is obviously a Satanic creation after all...
Hey Paul,
I read a lot about Saudi money and other joint ventures by smaller countries pooling their money to gain more territory by building these mega mosques. It's happening all over the globe and no one really cares too much about it. These structures will provide easy targeting if the time comes.
Looks like Sweden is the place to be huh, lol. It would please me much to see posters like that up in UK train stations..
During my early christian teachings we were taught a certain amount about Satanism and Demonic possession etc, and I will never forget seeing one of those 'Islam don't want you to see this' videos on YouTube. It was filmed at Mecca, where they walk anti clockwise around a black cube (of all things!?). This guy was up the front on a mic, talking gibberish, laughing, crying, shaking. It was quite shocking and i.m.o was obviously possessed!...
I want to make a fundamental point here to people.. I'm sure that there are many on this site that don't believe in God, Jesus or Satan, but please, don't forget that Satanists/ Illuminati DO believe in God and Satan, and have been working hard to create disbelief and destruction of Christianity (one way or another). For those that don't know it is a fact that Muslims took over the Temple Mount (the holiest place of Christianity) and built a mosque on it and now Islam is now also dirtying the name God with Hatred. As most realize here that the Muslim and Islamic religions seem to be unhealthy indoctrinations, entwined with hatred, and many of you will feel hatred and negative discourse in return and people will end up making comments like: Religion causes all the troubles and choose to be atheist.. This has been designed to work this way folks!
A further interesting point to make here also is that many people, including misinformed Satanists (who typically aren't allowed to read the bibles or learn about God) don't realize that Satan actually hates ALL OF MANKIND and works to destroy us ALL. Satan is one of the so called Fallen Angels, abandoned and banished by God. He was jealous of Gods power and Gods Proudest Creation, Mankind. Satan is the ultimate hater and deceiver and has deceived them all... Suffer they will.....
Recognize Goodness and Evil. Choose to be Good and avoid Hatred.

That is SWITZERLAND ! Not SWEDEN

WHOOPS! Thanks for the correction :)

RSS

Latest Activity

Gralton favorited luggnutz's blog post William Cooper's Explanation of the Symbology in Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey
16 minutes ago
Gralton favorited Exposure's blog post Super Strength Soldier? - MKULTRA? - Clones? - Best Evidence To Date! Where is Sabina Eriksson-M6 Moment of Madness Killer?©
16 minutes ago
Gralton favorited Deep Space's blog post US to stay in Syria so long as ‘Iranians’ are there – Bolton - FU DRUMPH FOR HIRING THIS ZIONIST POS NEOCUNT - THE IRANIANS WERE *INVITED* BY SYRIA; UNLIKE THE INVADING TERRORIST AMERIKKKUNTS
17 minutes ago
skip barker commented on Deep Space's video
Thumbnail

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is A Sack Of Fertilizer With Glasses - Needs To Retire ASAP!

"Fertilizer serves a great purpose, so I would put her jew ass into human turd category, for it has no use once expelled."
54 minutes ago
skip barker posted discussions
58 minutes ago
Deep Space replied to Chuck Smith's discussion MIKE ADAMS (NATURAL NEWS) JOINS THE FOOLS!
"If that's true; that's a huge disappointment. "
1 hour ago
Chuck Smith replied to Chuck Smith's discussion MIKE ADAMS (NATURAL NEWS) JOINS THE FOOLS!
"Natural News keeps deleting this post in the comements. HYPOCRACY on sensorship?"
1 hour ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion LOL!"Chaos at the White House: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein DOESN'T resign and isn't fired over plans to wiretap Trump and use 25th Amendment to oust him – but ends up attending Cabinet meet
1 hour ago
Deep Space commented on Nathan A. Bauer's blog post USAma Bin Laden died in December, 2001 of Marfan Syndrome
"Yeah, Obama killed Bin Laden 10 years after he died. Kinda reminds me of how Drumph "fixed" the US economy with 100 million Americans out of work."
1 hour ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"The Bible is my third favorite fantasy novel right after 'Game Of Thrones' & 'The Lord Of The Rings'. I would have ranked it higher but my biggest gripe about it was that it wasn't really that realistic. "
1 hour ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"I look at what the fake Ashkenazi jews are doing in Palestine to the Palestinians & I can't help but think that Hitler was right about those assholes. Plus the whole 9/11 thing they orchestrated... They seriously irritate me... I know the…"
1 hour ago
Deep Space commented on Sweettina2's blog post Times of Israel: Ex-Mossad chief: Israel ‘dangerously sick’ under Netanyahu’s leadership
"I look at what the fake Ashkenazi jews are doing in Palestine to the Palestinians & I can't help but think that Hitler was right about those assholes. Plus the whole 9/11 thing they orchestrated... They seriously irritate me..."
2 hours ago
Nathan A. Bauer's blog post was featured

USAma Bin Laden died in December, 2001 of Marfan Syndrome

Usama Bin Laden died in 2001. He was the victim of a degenerative disease known as Marfan Syndrome. It is a particularly unpleasant way to die. How do we know he died of Marfan's? Well, let's take a look at some of the evidence. All of us should…See More
2 hours ago
Burbia's video was featured

Stopping The Coming Ice Age by Larry Ephron & Andy Caffrey

This was probably the first time I actually worked on a project to fight the climate crisis. After leaving The Nature Company in 1986 I moved into a flat in ...
2 hours ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Sweettina2's blog post Times of Israel: Ex-Mossad chief: Israel ‘dangerously sick’ under Netanyahu’s leadership
"Israel should NEVER be compared to Germany and god forbid compared to Nazi and Hitler.  They did not want WAR....but the jews always want war.....  Not in my yahoo is a true war monger.  I seriously doubt if anything will be done to…"
2 hours ago
Deep Space posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Boris Badenov's page Did you notice? Something beautiful happened this week.
"It figures COMMUNIST OVOMIT behind this...... gosh what a huge surprise this is!!!  NOT!!!"
2 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Walmart and other retailers will soon hike prices due to tariffs: Ex-Walmart US CEO - GOOD GOING DRUMPH! (ya fucking idiot)
"As far as the phrase "Cheap Chinese crap" goes; it must be understood that China is the world's leading manufacturer. (and they're REALLY good at making stuff). They produce goods to the quality (or lack of) that their…"
2 hours ago
Boris Badenov commented on Deep Space's blog post Walmart and other retailers will soon hike prices due to tariffs: Ex-Walmart US CEO - GOOD GOING DRUMPH! (ya fucking idiot)
"Seems to me its poker, we will see who blinks first. I dont know enough about the trade talks, but Ithink change of any kind will hurt. Americans are fiends for cheap Chinese crap, worse than meth heads. I will continue my life in the lower classes,…"
2 hours ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @sweettina2: "Starving cancer: Dominic D'Agostino at TEDxTampaBay" on 12160 Social Network: https://t.co/v8SlUxOupi
Twitter3 hours ago · Reply · Retweet

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted