About 300,000 Babies Born From Illegal Aliens Every Year

This is nuts folks.

There’s a reason why our states are going broke and the federal deficit continuously rise. According to a recent immigration report, about 300,000 babies are born from illegal aliens.

From breitbart.com

There are nearly 300,000 children of illegal aliens born in the United States every year, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 48 states.

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are roughly 297,000 births per year to illegal immigrants in the U.S.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

The analysis notes that the nearly 300,000 anchor babies born every year in the U.S. exceed the total number of all U.S. births in all but two states: California and Texas. Likewise, the annual number of anchor babies born in the U.S. exceeds the number of births in 16 states plus the District of Colombia, combined.

More at  http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=141033

Views: 623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's true. They breed like sewer rats. Totally ignorant of birth control.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Mrs. Tif Morgan posted discussions
23 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Raz Putin's discussion Babylon Bee: : "Asylum Orderlies Return Hillary Clinton To Padded Cell Disguised As Oval Office"
" I wish, I wish, I wish this was true...:) Then they could put all the nuts in the same padded…"
28 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan favorited Raz Putin's discussion Babylon Bee: : "Asylum Orderlies Return Hillary Clinton To Padded Cell Disguised As Oval Office"
32 minutes ago
James T. Kirk commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

Kurds throw potatoes at US troops withdrawing from Syria

"Oh yes, everybody love potatoes chips, that would work very well. But what kind of dip? You will…"
37 minutes ago
Raz Putin posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Burbia posted a video

Games, Schools, and Worlds Designed for Violence

They walk out under the branches of hopelessness They think of this world welcoming the bodies of their sons. Support me: https://www.patreon.com/JacobGeller...
1 hour ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
Raz Putin commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Trudeau-castro-clone

"Justin "Fidelito" Sinclair-Castro."
1 hour ago
Less Prone commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Trudeau-castro-clone

"I wonder when they start to release David Rockefeller clones into the public."
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Boris's video
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
"New Emails Reveal State Dept. Covered Up Clinton Email Scandal​ for Five Years! (video)"
2 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
2 hours ago
Diana favorited Boris's video
3 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer replied to Central Scrutinizer's discussion The Bitch is Back...And Crazier than ever!!
3 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer replied to Central Scrutinizer's discussion The Bitch is Back...And Crazier than ever!!
"lolz ;)"
3 hours ago
Diana favorited Boris's video
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted