Do You Want to Solve for the Psychopaths in Control on Our Planet?

The foundational element in the Ones in control here is Their behavior choices.  By Their behavior, They are surely psychopaths, irrespective of lineage, religion, affiliation, or other outward element.

There are two systems that promote and retain psychopaths at the top:  money and top-down controlmind (government).  The power over Others these offer will draw psychopaths FAR more than Others, who will do literally ANYTHING to get and keep that power.

Ergo, if We do not want psychopaths in control on Our planet, We need to do things to remove the accounting for Human energy added into a system that accounts for Human energy added (money - in ALL its forms:  trade, barter, work exchange, shells, beads, sticks notched and split, coins (metals), bills, and electronic bits), which We just now, historically speaking, have the tech to eliminate.

And We need to cease consenting to controlmind rule (including the legal system), and consent to the three Laws of Ethics, with a bottom-up system.

Because I am disabled, and typing hurts, I will offer the playlist from YouTube I have, found on My channel linked below, that explains how and why We need to make these changes, for Humanity's sake.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AmaterasuSolar

I hope You choose to investigate, contemplate, and share awareness for Others to contemplate as well.

Love always!

Views: 370

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Surely if everyOne worked as hard as I do to let People know We can withdraw Our consent and consent to better, along with that better We can consent to, awareness will hit the tipping point rapidly.  I have been sharing this awareness for over a decade, and still...  No One is working even 1/2 as hard as I am to get awareness to that point.

Still...  I will persist, and maybe soon enough of Us will see We DESPERATELY need a solution and join the effort.

Yes, that's what They want, and no, We do not have to consent to it.  They may bully Us but if enough of Us have withdrawn Our consent and consented to better, soon enough, They will have no war.

It's not just "words."  It's awareness and a personal choice.  But first comes awareness - which needs words to spread.

I see.  So there is no hope and We are defeated?  Not much I can do to prepare - disabled, destitute, homeless.  So I will persist in sharing awareness that We can co-create better.  I'm guessing You are not going to be One to help share this awareness.  Defeatism runs rampant, it seems.

Well...  Being not religious, and seeing the bible as written by Humans and translated with agendas (The original of "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" is better translated as "Thou shalt not tolerate a poisoner" but James wanted to have something against the pagans in there), I am not impressed.  I also see that psychopaths in control are using scripture as a playbook for Their LARP (live action role play) They perform on the literal world STAGE, selling it to Us as "reality."

So...  Offering Me scripture, especially of that source, is not going to sway Me.  I will persist in offering a gentleOne's solution to things, as I see, if done right, no savagery need take place.

All My videos are free to mirror, upload anywhere, copy, share in any fashion.  Not sure how I can "release [My] videos under Creative Commons..."

Pardon My failing memory - We old ladies suffer for that a bit - but who is "dad?"  I have no recollection.

It is not that I want attention, but that I want the ideas, the blueprint, to gain attention.  But yeah, Let's do it!

Though I have no religion, I am fully spiritual, having had a most profound spiritual experience.  I detail it here:  http://tapyoureit.boards.net/thread/126/spiritual-experience

I will see if I can find where I can link the YT page.

PS:  I went to https://archive.org/ - not surewhat I'm looking for or what I should be doing...

Ok.  Working on vid #1.  This is taking longer than anticipated.  I note They have "CC0" as an option - no rights reserved.  Should I select "Creative Commons" and click any of the boxes below?  Or would "Pulic Domain" be a better choice?

Ok.  Not "Prohibit Commercial Use?"  The idea is to get rid of "commercial," after all.

There was no "reply" option on Your last post...  No, it is not processed yet, because I am still awaiting whether I sould or should not use "Prohibit Commercial Use."

I have been uploading vids all day.  Not sure what it means that I am getting this message: 

There Is No Preview Available For This Item

This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org.

All My vids are here: https://archive.org/details/@amaterasu_solar  Some are still processing as I type this.

Awesom, that.  Thank You so much!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Death Doll-Halloween Story Two

 Retired Major Lionel Eldridge was browsing items in a bazaar of relics, antiques, and curios when…See More
3 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

TDS

"ps.. Does anyone think this mental illness is viral escaping beyond the boarders of the USA ?,…"
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966) - Trailer

Directed by: Melville ShavelsonYear: 1966Country: USAGenre(s): Drama, History, WarSYNOPSIS:In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus...
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Tuesday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Oct 3
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Oct 3
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Oct 2
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Oct 2
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a blog post
Oct 1

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted