Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Insane ---Shoelace (in its packaging) Triggers Racial Incident Investigation @ MSU

UPDATE - 'Noose' found outside MSU dorm room just a shoelace

After investigating, MSU Police have determined the object was a packaged leather shoelace and not a noose. The matching packaged shoelace was found outside of the residence hall. Officers located and spoke to the student who lost both of the shoelaces, which are packaged in a way that someone could perceive them to look similar to a noose. The student who lost the shoelaces lives on the same floor as the student who made the original report.

Also, the original shoelace found inside the residence hall was not directed at any individual. It originally was seen on hallway floor and later on a stairwell door handle, where officers believe someone put it after picking it up.

http://www.wilx.com/content/news/MSU-student-finds-noose-hanging-ou...

Views: 858

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found a penny lying in my yard one day about a week ago. Should I be on the look out for someone trying to rob me, or is there a multi-millionaire coming to my house to give me all his money ????????  Or could it be that someone just dropped a penny ?

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted