New Site Look... What ya think ?

Views: 452

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate it, its horrible !!! Its from SATAN !!! ....just kidding, I like it. Its smooth and looks good. Good change! (not like obama change) positive change ... Wait i think obama has made "change" a dirty word now lol !!
nice job james,looks great
Great jobs James...you are a true Patriot for keeping this site alive with the voice of Freedom!
Love the look but no matter what it looks like I love the site!
I definitely like it t's a lot better now, but but for some reason it slows down my computer. The neet's layout is really great though. When is everyone moving? I started moving last night.
When is everyone moving? The other site is just a back up at this time.

Maasanova said:
I definitely like it t's a lot better now, but but for some reason it slows down my computer. The neet's layout is really great though. When is everyone moving? I started moving last night.
thumbs up !!! :)
Ning may be going the way of mysapce. We dont know if or when. SO for now We are still here Mario.

I understand the dark theme has its issues but I am done messing with the site for awhile.

Maasanova said:
I love the new image-great work James. However and maybe it's just me but I'm still not a fan of the dark themes.

In my opinion, and yes I'm very opinionated, light themes are the way to go. For example:

http://mondoglobo.ning.com/group/questionauthority/forum/topic/show...

Oh, and I thought the Ning network was being shut down or something.
It always looks great but I'm more appreciative of the site than it's looks. By the way, GREAT people here on this site!
Thanks Jeff ! I agree. it is the great members and their post like yours, that make this site what it is.

Jeff said:
It always looks great but I'm more appreciative of the site than it's looks. By the way, GREAT people here on this site!
Very nice, James. You really put a lot of time and effort into this site. It shows too. The only thing I would consider changing is perhaps placing our blog and discussion posts at the top of the page...followed by the videos, etc...

Regardless, It looks very good though.

Peace & Justice,

~Vince
You noticed. When the neocons stop filling it up with their brainwashed fake right crap, I will return it to the top . They would have gone away by now but some seem to be attracted to them and egg them on. Just my two cents.

Vincent L. Guarisco said:
I would consider changing is perhaps placing our blog and discussion posts at the top of the page...followed by the videos, etc..

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on Sweettina2's video
1 hour ago
Burbia commented on Sweettina2's video
1 hour ago
Burbia commented on Diana's video
Thumbnail

Poland Denounces Intersectional Social Justice

"Turning Away Muslims, Poland Welcomes Ukrainians "Poland’s government has resisted…"
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited James Roberts's blog post Butler County, Ohio Childrens Services and Rottenness
2 hours ago
Burbia replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Our Jewish Congress Urged To Make Holocaust Education Compulsory In US Schools
"Gee, I wonder what the kids are gonna rebel against next."
2 hours ago
Burbia favorited oldranger_68's blog post Jewry
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Bank of America CEO: ‘We Want a Cashless Society’
"Your welcome"
2 hours ago
Burbia commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post US Patent 6506148 B2 Confirms Human Nervous System Manipulation Through Your Computer & TV
"TV or computer screen is 60 hz or a variation of that, similar to a hypnotist having you focus on…"
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Our Jewish Congress Urged To Make Holocaust Education Compulsory In US Schools
"Thank you & Your welcome...:)"
2 hours ago
Burbia commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post THE WHOLE BLOODY LOT MUST GO...! yep!
"Well, here is a couple of people that died on the Titanic.  "DIED: John Jacob Astor,…"
2 hours ago
Burbia commented on James Roberts's blog post Butler County, Ohio Childrens Services and Rottenness
"The why is certainly unfathomable. The who you listed have been given reason as to why. Moloch is…"
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a discussion
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post THE WHOLE BLOODY LOT MUST GO...! yep!
"What do you call a banker on the bottom of the sea?- Good start!"
10 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post THE WHOLE BLOODY LOT MUST GO...! yep!
10 hours ago
oldranger_68 favorited Old Denmark's video
11 hours ago
oldranger_68 favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Please Get This Out
11 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted