Raytheon (Owner of HAARP) DARPA plus more. . . Disperse Toxic Chemicals into Our Air . . .

Connecting the Raytheon, AMS, Lockhead, HAARP, NOAA, General Dynamics and DARPA dots.....

www.geoengineeringwatch.org

Defense Advanced Research Program Association, or DARPA, has contracted co-operation command of the Highly Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) electromagnetic microwave ionospheric heater in Gakona, Alaska, for military communication and weapon “defense” purposes. They also take part in biological warfare “testing” over land, water, and city, whereby defense contractor jets, such as those crafted especially for war or weather programs by BAE Systems (owner of the HAARP facility) or Raytheon (owner of the HAARP patent), for the Navy and Air Force and NATO, disperse hazardous toxins into the air and then attempt to eradicate them with chemicals or jet-mounted microwave radiation weapons (like AESA). In addition, the Lockheed Martin and Boeing corporations joined up in a B2B contract with BAE and Raytheon, hardware and software hosted by none other than Microsoft, so that their defense contractor industry market could remain consistently and wirelessly networked, and would never be halted by distance, time, or situational awareness. The NOAA, a member of the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, (partnered on that board with the American Meteorological Society and the National Science Foundation) sold its weather reporting functionality to Raytheon, who operates it now under the name Advanced Weather Information Processing System. Raytheon happens to contract many of its services and industrial airliners to the tune of global weather modification programs, such as those ever popular “global warming mitigation” or “global dimming” programs, (whereby jets utilizing liquid propane, liquid nitrogen, silver iodide, potassium chlorate, barium oxide, acrylamides, and trimethyl aluminum, spray these chemicals to replace cloud cover over entire countries) and, they’ve even managed to create, through their sub-company General Dynamics Robotics, Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles such as the Global Hawk that can fly for 72 hours, with a payload of 20,000lbs or more, running entirely on programming and artificial intelligence microwave signal networking, without landing or refueling. It’s not just local chemical “cloud seeding” or “storm prevention” anymore, as is still practiced by the state-and-regional program member companies of the Weather Modification Association.

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent site called www.geoengineeringwatch.org has a huge amount of extremely important information that affects each and every one of us

Please Share with Others ASAP.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Is that the narrative now? Its more like Tik Tok influenced the younger generation to not be…"
3 hours ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Who exactly are these beings? They violently push their way into the Middle East claiming it their…"
3 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
13 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
14 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
14 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
14 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
14 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
14 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
14 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
16 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
18 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
19 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
20 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
21 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted videos
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted