As I have previously explained (“Sandy Hook Elementary School: closed in 2008, a stage in 2012″), the school appears to have been non-operational during at least the four years prior to the events of 14 December 2012.
There is lots of confirming evidence, with or without the Wayback Machine’s indirect proof–that if there was no internet activity on specific days, probably there was none during the interval within which they fall–that confirms it had been closed.
In addition to not being compliant with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), video footage shows that it was being used as a storage facility, where even The Newtown Bee reported that it was laden with asbestos and other bio-hazards. No student should have been there.
Moreover, no activities of the kinds that are commonplace at elementary schools, such as spelling bees with winners, students of the month, teachers of the year, and so on, were being announced from 2008-2012:
John Luv says:
Mr. Fetzer, you need to pour over hard copy newspapers from the Hartford Courant or the Danbury Newspaper, not the Newtown Bee that cover the time frame of 2008 to 2012. I know that you will not find one word of Sandy Hook Elementary School with the exception of the issue of 12-14-12 in any of those papers. You will find plenty of information on the other Newtown Schools concerning Honor Rolls, budgets, meetings, cancellations, etc. This hard copy proves that the name Sandy Hook Elementary School was not in print for that four year period.
I have been looking for old Hartford and Danbury Newspapers from the 1980s and 1990s. Old print hardcopy newspapers can’t be forged like internet articles. There is an article in print out there that details the closing of Sandy Hook Elementary School. Key years in those newspapers to check are 1980 around May or June and also 1995/1996 when Fairfield Hills Hospital in Newtown closed. There would be information out there in hard copy world when this school actually closed. When this article is found, the actual newspaper can be used as evidence and made public for all to see.
Most of us who have researched this event from day one know that the school was clearly closed. Let’s all look for the actual newspaper that mentions this fact. It could have been closed as early as 1980 based on the conditions of the parking lot alone. It could have been closed in conjunction with Fairfield HIlls in the 1990s. Archived articles can be compromised. A Hoarder’s copies of newspapers should still be intact. Government agents are very smart, but they are not perfect.
After all, how much easier to manage the deception if they did not have to deal with the evacuation of some 600 or more additional students and around 75 members of the staff, including the administration, the custodians and the other teachers, who were invisible on 14 December 2012. 600 students would be hard to conceal. Where are they?
Not only was it unnecessary for there to be a surge of EMTs into the building and NO reason to summon Med-Evac helicopters, but there was not even any need for buses, who would simply been a distraction.
As we know, none of the above were there because they simply were not needed. It was a mock terror drill.
As Wikipedia reports, “On January 31 , the Newtown school board voted unanimously to ask for police officer presence in all of its elementary schools; previously other schools in the district had such protection, but Sandy Hook had not been one of those”, which would make sense if the school had already been CLOSED.
We know this was a drill and not a bona fide emergency, where Governor Malloy, during a press conference held that day, explained that he and the Lt. Governor had been “spoken to” that something like this might happen. But what could he possibly have meant by that? What kind of “something like this” might happen?
There are only two alternatives. Either (1) he had been told that a shooting would take place in his state that would result in the deaths of many children; or (2) he was told that a drill would be conducted that would be presented as a live event. Since he took no steps to insure that (1) did not occur, the answer has to be (2).
And Governor Malloy received a visit from Attorney General Eric Holder less than a month before this event, where he must have been the person who spoke to him. And if Eric Holder was involved, then his boss, the President of the United States, has to have been involved, too. And we now have more proof that was indeed the case.