12160 is hosted on the oldest and certainly worse version of the ning  social network platform. .

Every few months a member reports problems on the site that only our host ning.com can fix.  If you are told to contact them, its because its the only available option. Issues like not being able to complete a friends request,  non working email notification settings ect are only discovered when we are told.

I wish we could fix the problems, but it is a software glitch on this soon to be obsolete social platform. A few emails to our host has fixed just about every problem found, it requires your help and patience.

Thank you for understanding

 

Views: 883

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok after digging into it, I see the problem...Ning Network is tied into the VeryBarryCare Computer network.....

lmao

Our apologies’ errors on 12160info

status.ning.com

Just remembered why I wrote this, a founding member quit after 6 years and I wrote her to ask why.

She said that I ignored her and that by asking her to contact ning (our web host) herself directly, I was disrespectful and lazy . Assuming, I guess, that I could have fixed her web site issues here and just didnt .

Well, that simply was not the case... and why I dont bother asking people why they leave any more. I did it with the idea I could help the next person issues. But my time was spent heading off paranoid thoughts and the unpredictable fragile human egos, never gaining helpful insight.

Every day I visit this place, I desire to join the herd on facebook a little more..abandoning any chance of maintaining an independent and productive place to meet

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
yesterday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Saturday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Thursday
tjdavis posted a photo
Thursday
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
Thursday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
Thursday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Sep 29
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Alaskan Triangle US Air Force Loses 5 Aircraft

 The year is 1950 and the US and Soviet Union are locked in a crucial arms race that epitomizes the…See More
Sep 28
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Is this an Undeclared War We are Technologically Losing?

 Incident No. 1The year is 1980 and in US Air Force records this incident is still classified so…See More
Sep 25
tjdavis favorited Sandy's photo
Sep 25

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted