The CDC and big pharma have not been able to come up with a vaccine yet that they feel will be effective for the corona virus. We hear from them that it normally takes a year to break down the genetic structure of a virus, and then be able to construct a vaccine from that information. However, they expect us to believe that, every year without fail,  they soothsay which genetic variety of the flu will be prevalent, and make vaccines, in advance, for the flu, and pneumonia.

Dictionary
non se·qui·tur
/ˌnän ˈsekwədər/
noun
  1. a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The CDC and Big Pharm again are corrupt and cannot be trusted. Anyone that puts their trust in these two entities puts their own health and that of their family and friends in jeopardy. 

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Central Scrutinizer favorited King Of Cups's group Vaccine Insanity-The Truth Could Save Your Life
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited steve's photo
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Propaganda no More - The Jiig is Up!
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited King Of Cups's group Painted Porch
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on steve's photo
Thumbnail

2020 exposed broccoli

"I told someone today I may start wearing my mouse mask. It's hard to see with it on, though."
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited steve's photo
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

2020 reality

"You're talkin crazy. Next you'll impugn our glorious leader, DJT, or, God forbid, our…"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

2020 let's recap,stay scared

"Killer bees are something of a problem in parts of the southwest. I'm waiting for the zombie…"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

2020 scamdemic

"Like the original SNL skit with Bill Murray and another as cops. They kill a guy who was smoking…"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Larry Flinchpaugh's blog post Facebook trick
"Thank you for the post. Reminds me of the letter I got from the IRS today - "The check's…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Larry Flinchpaugh's blog post Facebook trick
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Propaganda no More - The Jiig is Up!
"Bechamp was right. Modern medicine ( Really modern ) - Functional medicine, not to be confused with…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts posted a blog post

Why Are So Many People That Have "Recovered" From The Coronavirus Testing Positive Again?

I don't like using Infowars, and especially Michael Snyder for a source, as the former is heavily…See More
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's blog post "Coronavirus" - My Theory (Rapid-Onset Autoimmune Disease)
"cheeki, sorry, I am very tired when I get off work. I'll have to look into it, but I am very,…"
4 hours ago
Guardian of Scotland commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Propaganda no More - The Jiig is Up!
"Chris the source given indicates many diseases caused by bacteria. Some in the list are caused by…"
5 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post
5 hours ago
James T. Kirk posted videos
6 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted