Help Keep 12160.info ALIVE!!

It's been 23 months since We've asked for Donations, Now is the time to come to the aid of YOUR web site

Requested! donations via Mail or -use Paypal
THANK YOU !!
If we can not come up with the funds for the site, 12160 will be no more.
Please find it within you to help us out and meet our goal in the next couple of months. Any donation, no matter what amount will be greatly appreciated.

All Discussions Tagged 'ufo' (3)

← Back to Aliens, UFOs & Cosmic Mysteries
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doc from the Past- 1976- Overlords of the UFO----BANNED and SUPRESSED.

Overlords of the UFO--Full Length documentary from 1976--BANNED and SUPRESSED.

Started by Central Scrutinizer

1 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Bert

Extraterrestrial technology on the Moon -VIDEO 94mins

Well put together one here, made feel like I was bak in College

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Oct 22, 2013

The Disclosure Project

A large number of ex high ranking officials including air traffic controllers, ex secret op. officers, commercial pilots, numerous milita…

Started by Nikki

6 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Cryptocurrency

RSS

Latest Activity

james ha commented on Boris Badenov's page Trump: I Will Revoke ‘Disgrace’ Bruce Ohr’s Security Clearance ‘Very Quickly’
"so just shut up and revoke his clearance then instead of making a little drama with it."
8 minutes ago
james ha commented on Boris Badenov's page Trump: I Will Revoke ‘Disgrace’ Bruce Ohr’s Security Clearance ‘Very Quickly’
""I think that Bruce Ohr is a disgrace with his wife, Nellie. For him to be in the Justice Department and to be doing what he did, that is a disgrace.” what kind of disgrace has bruce ohr done to his wife?"
13 minutes ago
Boris Badenov commented on Boris Badenov's page @HenryMakow -- It is NEWS any time a liberal departs from the script.
"I follow henry makow tweets. this is one"
21 minutes ago
james ha commented on Boris Badenov's page @HenryMakow -- It is NEWS any time a liberal departs from the script.
"what does henry makow have to do with this? is he suggesting that strzok's fund-raising is no big deal and that trevor noah is trying to make something out of nothing?"
31 minutes ago
cheeki kea's discussion was featured
1 hour ago
flart blooger commented on Boris Badenov's page Omarosa was fired from the Clinton-Gore White House FOUR TIMES
"seems like a good place to say it..... SHE HAD ONE JOB.....JUST ONE JOB."
1 hour ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @12160mhz: Shooter Targets Back To School Event — Runs Into A Good Guy With A Gun "Shooting takes place at rally to stop violence — htt…
Twitter1 hour ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @ElizabethleaVos: Twitter just suspended @caitoz. We warned, and we warned, that after #Assange the rest of us would be next. I hate s…
Twitter1 hour ago · Reply · Retweet
James T. Kirk posted videos
2 hours ago
Larry Flinchpaugh commented on Larry Flinchpaugh's video
Thumbnail

The HORRIBLE TRUTH About The Northern California Fires

"The failure of the mainstream media to report on these anomalies is the same as FAKE NEWS."
3 hours ago
Larry Flinchpaugh posted a video

The HORRIBLE TRUTH About The Northern California Fires

What they won't tell you about the so called "wildfires" in northern California. I believe these fires were a direct result of a technology called directed e...
3 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Chris of the family Masters's video
4 hours ago
Cranford Ducain commented on Boris Badenov's page CNN Just Sued The Government For Names And Home Addresses Of Manafort Jurors
"Just asking for such things is proof that someone has lost their freeking mind. Has there EVER been a case when the news media has "demanded" the names of jurors while they are still deliberating a case ?? This sounds like a very good…"
4 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Exposure's blog post Top 10 Transgender "Gods" in World Religions...
"And Next Up Folks....da dat da da, Own self-identification of desired gender, and change to birth certificate, by way of statutory declaration. Quick and simple, and coming soon. Yes, historical records turn into political tools."
5 hours ago
canadianjoe favorited Chris of the family Masters's video
5 hours ago
Know WON posted a status
5 hours ago
Know WON posted a status
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Chris of the family Masters's video
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted videos
5 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Billie Cokebottle's blog post China’s vaccine scandal explodes as one million doses now found to be maiming Chinese children… total cover-up by the media (You heard it here first folks!)
6 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted