dvertise here now!

transhumanist-evolution

Homo Sapiens May Evolve into Homo Optimus by 2050

Get ready to update those drawings of human evolution from an ape-like creature to a Homo sapien. A leading futurologist believes the technology that is allowing humans to physically merge with computers will turn Homo sapiens into the next evolution of the species – Homo optimus – and it could happen by 2050.

Futurologist Dr. Ian Pearson

Futurologist Dr. Ian Pearson

This bold prediction was made by Dr. Ian Pearson as part of the upcoming Big Bang Fair 2016, a program of presentations, workshops and exhibits in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) for young scientists and engineers to be held in Birmingham, UK, March 16-19. Dr. Pearson is a futurologist at Futurizon – an institute researching technology-driven future developments in business, society and other areas.

Here’s what Dr. Pearson says 2050 is going to look like:

With optimized genomes and bodies enhanced by links to external technology, people could be more beautiful…more intelligent, more emotionally sophisticated, more physically able, more socially connected, generally healthier and happier all round.

That should get the kids to attend his workshop on “The Future Human Report.” Dr. Pearson forecasts a number of developments in the next few years that will gradually add enough electronics to homo sapiens to turn them into Homo Optimus. Interfacing with devices will become seamless when cellular implants turn skin into ‘electronic skin’. Muscles will become wearable via electronic tights threaded with polymer gel muscles. Bodies will contain nanodevices to monitor heath, treat illnesses and repair problems. Beauty will no longer be skin deep when interchangeable membranes cover faces and give wearers custom looks, with the membranes someday being upgraded to wearable video displays. (Better sell your stock in that makeup company now.)

A look at the future - Mr. and Ms. Homo Optimus

A look at the future – Mr. and Ms. Homo Optimus

To appeal to the younger engineers, Pearson also predicts that dogs could become Rover Optimus as the same types of nanotechnology and computer interfaces are developed for pets. He also agrees with many other researchers that transferring the contents of a human brain to a computer or a robot is coming soon, giving humans a form of immortality.

Will wearable and implantable technology cause humans to evolve into some new form as Dr. Pearson predicts? It’s tough to pass an implanted chip from parents to baby but changes in cellular structures caused by wearing those implants to enable new interfaces could certainly be transferred to the next or future generations. The same may be true with changes in skin to better adapt to wearable membranes.

Much of this technology is still in early development or on the drawing board. The rest will be up to the lucky future engineers attending The Big Bang Fair 2016.

Homo Optimus? What would Darwin think?

Homo Optimus? What would Darwin think?

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

I think people are devolving into fat slobs who watch too much reality TV & play video games.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
9 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
9 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
9 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
9 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
9 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
9 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
9 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
12 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
13 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
14 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
15 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
16 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted videos
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Perhaps Russia and Ukraine should Rebuild the Tartarian Empire. Then game over. "
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on FREEDOMROX's blog post NEVER FORGET! WHO and UN charged with GENOCIDE in 2009
"This is Why the outlier countries Must Stand Up And Fight Them Off on all fronts at all times. For…"
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted