'It could have been a hundred': Morgue employee who admitted to sex with three corpses says there may be scores more victims
- Kenneth Douglas worked as an employee for Ohio's Hamilton County
- He admitted to having sex with the bodies of April Hicks, Karen Range and Charlene Appling
- Speaking about Appling, Douglas said 'I do remember going in the freezer, pulling her in one of the rooms in the back'
- Douglas attributed his behavior to drug and alcohol abuse in a deposition
- The county employee's DNA was connected to Range in 2008, and later Appling and Hicks
- Hamilton County is facing a lawsuit from their families
An Ohio morgue employee revealed he may have had sex with 'a hundred' corpses.
Speaking about the incidents in deposition audio obtained by WCPO, Hamilton County employee Kenneth Douglas said 'I would get on top of them and pull my pants down.'
When talking about the body of victim Charlene Appling, Douglas said 'I do remember going in the freezer, pulling her in one of the rooms in the back' before he told an investigator he 'had sex with her.'