The Cosmic Mind: Zion 2012 Olympics The End Game Messiah - Rik Clay’s interviews on Red Ice Radio - All Four Hours

Rik Clay’s interviews on Red Ice Radio - All Four Hours

2008 09 12

By Henrik Palmgren | http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=4789

Here we make available all the four hours of radio interviews that Red Ice Radio did with Rik Clay back in June of 2008.

Rik Clay took his own life on August the 28th. His ashes are scattered upon Ilkley Moor, overlooking the town above Rocky Valley, at grid ref 126464. Symbolically (and some have said sinisterly) this occured on Thursday the 11th of September, 2008.

We make these interviews available for everyone who haven’t yet been able to hear them as they have had a big impact on many people and the information about the 2012 Zion Olympics in London is essential.

Feel free to spread these programs far and wide. You can also embed the players on your site/blog. Click menu on each player to grab the code.

Hour 1 - The Cosmic Mind: Zion 2012 Olympics

Download mp3 & more info:
Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: Zion 2012 Olympics

Hour 2 - The Cosmic Mind: The End Game Messiah of 2012

Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: The End Game Messiah of 2012

Hour 3 - The Cosmic Mind: Q & A

Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: Q & A

Hour 4 - The Cosmic Mind: Q & A Continued

A lot can be learned both from Rik’s research but also from his journey and this tragedy. We encourage you to listen to the two-hour program that we did with Ian Crane shortly after Rik’s death. This program was recorded the same day Rik’s ashes was scattered. You can tune in to this program here:

We miss you Rik!

Links: rikclayfoundation.org

if you know of other places on the web where Rik’s blog and articles have been archived, please contact us (look under the contact link in the menuabove) and let us know, so we can link it up on this page.

---

DTOM: If you're new to the subject or have not heard these interviews before, they are well worth a listen. I've uploaded the content of Rik's now non-existant blog 'THE COSMIC MIND', which goes into detail on the subject at hand. It can be downloaded here.

Views: 161

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Is that the narrative now? Its more like Tik Tok influenced the younger generation to not be…"
5 hours ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Who exactly are these beings? They violently push their way into the Middle East claiming it their…"
5 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
15 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
15 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
15 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
16 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
16 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
16 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
16 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
18 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
20 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
20 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
21 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
23 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted videos
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted