Breaking: Raub’s Lawyer Says Psychiatrist Threatened to "Brainwash" Brandon

Thursday, August 23rd, 2012

HOPEWELL, Va. (WTVR) – A Hopewell circuit court judge has ordered that a Marine veteran detained over anti-government Facebook posts be released from a psychiatric hospital.

CBS 6 News’ Catie Beck said the judge dismissed the case Thursday against Brandon Raub. The judge said the original petition for Raub’s detention contained no facts. In other words, there was no information on why Raub was being held — and the judge deemed this violated his civil liberties.

As a result, the judge ruled law enforcement has no grounds to hold Raub.

Beck said the judge is in the process of writing an order for Raub’s release. He is expected to be released from a the hospital in Salem, Virginia Thursday afternoon.

Full story here.
Check out the member blogs, videos, and discussions http://12160.info/

Views: 2559

Replies to This Discussion

I saw the tail end of CNN briefly mentioning Brandon Raub, right before they cut to something else.  Other than that, the MSM have served up crickets.  On an issue as important as this?  SMH.

I strongly feel that our voices via social networking did the job that the media was suppose to do.

I'm proud of Brandon Raub.  And I'm proud of everyone that expressed support for him, and worked to shine a light on this issue.  I hope he has already been released.  And I hope the lawsuit to follow, on his part, is successful.

yep! we win!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
8 minutes ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on Mr. Sizzle's video
4 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle posted a video

The BLM Connection to Witchcraft

The BLM Connection to Witchcraft
4 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post Heads up: New election scammery revealed - Jim Stone
"I like Jim Stone as a source, and coincidentally today I received in the mail a notecard on how to…"
4 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post Heads up: New election scammery revealed - Jim Stone
5 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited J. Patriot's video
5 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer replied to steve's discussion Here's who trumpy bear OBEYS, his juuu-wush master's
""Thanks Trumpy Bear""
5 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Aaron's blog post JOE BINDEN IS LISTED AS CRIMINAL SUSPECT IN UKRAINIAN COURT
"Who is Joe Binden ???"
5 hours ago
Aaron's 3 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Aaron's blog post Fox News panel cuts off Newt Gingrich for blaming violence on George Soros
6 hours ago
Phyllis Maka's 2 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters's blog post was featured

FROM THE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD

In a REAL "Pandemic" which kills MILLIONS, all MSM TV Stations AROUND THE WORLD would still be…See More
6 hours ago
Larry Flinchpaugh's 2 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post “What deal can we have, Crazy Nancy?” (Video) - SOTN
6 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post Yes, the MSM fake news is now this bad! - SOTN
6 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Larry Flinchpaugh's blog post Arson arrest made in connection with California wildfire
6 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Bob Renner's photo
9 hours ago
Old Denmark posted a status
"Live: LOS Angeles, Portland Oregon, Rochester Protest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DvHXHKWDpc"
10 hours ago
"Live: Chicago, Washington DC, Rochester, Lancaster, Los Angeles, Portland&More Protests http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gDqkBheOh0"
10 hours ago
"Live Protests & Riots: Day 113 | Portland, Rochester, Louisville, Seattle, DC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIm--Sats5k"
10 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted