All Discussions Tagged 'Why' (1)

← Back to The Prison-Industrial Complex
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brad Pitt's New Docu: Prison Industrial Complex (Makers Of Why We Fight)

The House I Live In Official Trailer #1 (2012) Drugs Documentary Movie As America remains embroiled in conflict overseas, a less visibl…

Started by truth

0 Oct 23, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters replied to Diana's discussion FEDERAL COURT SAYS CLINTON MUST ANSWER MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT HER EMAILS
"No need for extra questions. Two options- life in jail or gallows."
49 minutes ago
jim posted a status
"say, I've been away for a while can someone tell me who the moderators are Nikki was the last person I remember. I just want to say hello"
1 hour ago
jim commented on jim's blog post 12-year-old girl becomes paralyzed after being injected with Gardasil… doctors say it’s all in her mind
" YEAH, that's why a new vaccine is out every other day you see on the tube.  It will take more than a couple doctors to hold me down and inject their poison in my veins "
1 hour ago
Diana posted photos
1 hour ago
jim posted a status
"5G is being installed in Houston Texas Now ! it's already on the west coast"
1 hour ago
jim posted a status
"WATCH 5G the scariest 3 1/2 minutes EVER ! it's all for BILLIONS of dollars Humans are EXPENDABLE"
1 hour ago
jim posted a status
"5G will ruin your lives it will spread cancers it causes miscarriages I will move away from the city when this arrives."
1 hour ago
jim posted a status
"Spread this nation wide. there's no way in hell I will live near this."
1 hour ago
jim posted videos
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on jim's blog post 12-year-old girl becomes paralyzed after being injected with Gardasil… doctors say it’s all in her mind
"Get this- doctors believe that food keeps us alive, but don't believe food can keep us healthy. I call it severe mental deficiency."
1 hour ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Gushing Sentimental Over Obama Years and Why Trump Has so Much to Overcome!
"Thanks for your support Raz Putin"
1 hour ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Gushing Sentimental Over Obama Years and Why Trump Has so Much to Overcome!
"Diana he most definitely is Luciferian. Keep your cross and garlic with you!"
1 hour ago
Dave churbuck replied to Diana's discussion Death of HHS official Daniel Best is ruled a suicide (Apparently Beat Himself To Death)
"Soros is Not a threat to the Government, He lent money to the trumps.  " They " will never fear the population until you realize that you are human slaves,  But you will never do that bcuz there is nothing you can possibly do…"
2 hours ago
Diana left a comment for jim
"Thank you and welcome back."
2 hours ago
Diana and jim are now friends
2 hours ago
Dave churbuck commented on jim's blog post 12-year-old girl becomes paralyzed after being injected with Gardasil… doctors say it’s all in her mind
"Doctor said it's all in her mind, Well for once he did not lie, Of course it is in her mind { brain } What else controls the body ?  Democrats excluded bcuz like jelly fish they have no brains, They exist so people will appreciate good…"
2 hours ago
Diana commented on Doc Vega's blog post Gushing Sentimental Over Obama Years and Why Trump Has so Much to Overcome!
"Doc - I didn't know he was directly named, but I am sure he's directly associated with the dark forces."
2 hours ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Boris Badenov's page Diamond and Silk blast Brenda Snipes
"Looks like Snipes has cooties or lice or scabies the way she keeps scratching herself.....!!!!!! She is such a crook....I sincerely hope she enjoys her stay in prison...."
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post The Real Criminals – Judge Anna Von Reitz
2 hours ago
Fat Freddys Cat favorited Billie Cokebottle's blog post China’s vaccine scandal explodes as one million doses now found to be maiming Chinese children… total cover-up by the media (You heard it here first folks!)
3 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted