Views: 216

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Ria!  Great post.

You're welcome, my dear! :)

Ya know, to those of us that are believers this is scary, but to those that dont it must be terrifying.  Sharing

Oh yes, scary it is and I don't even want to imagine what it may be like when man's time is up!

Great post Ria... reminded me of the earth swallowing mulititudes after they danced before the Idol as they were murmuring and disgusted at waiting for Moses. Its that way nowdays... instant gratification. No one knows how to "wait" anymore. So anxious and mixed up, it's pitiful.   The signs of the times can be read be the Awoken who Believe and know that our battle is NOT only physical, but spiritual. TY RIA!

Thank you, Patriot Horse. 

How unfortunate it is that, even though, mankind has known the end result of everything since 1000s and 1000s of years yet, as a whole, we continue to do just that which will bring us to a day when all will be out of our hands and, perhaps, there wont even be a chance to regret and apologize anymore. It is sad, scary and very very upsetting.

Amen and right on, PH!
I just re-read your comment again.
You always speak nuthin but the truth. <3

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Diana posted photos
19 minutes ago
Diana commented on Raz Putin's photo
Thumbnail

"Clown News Network"

"When in Clown World..."
27 minutes ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's photo
29 minutes ago
Diana favorited cheeki kea's photo
34 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Darrell Rowlands's blog post Timeline of Fake Mass Shootings part 1
39 minutes ago
Darrell Rowlands posted a blog post
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Doc Vega's blog post Invasion of the Body Snatchers For Real
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited cheeki kea's photo
1 hour ago
JoeG favorited Raz Putin's photo
2 hours ago
Sabbatai Zevi favorited Less Prone's blog post The Crunch Is Back, There’s Going To Be A Gold Standard, And It Will Be Disastrous
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Racism Is Bad,’ Says White Woman Who Oversees Systematic Annihilation Of Minorities
"These types of white women are a disgrace to the race, they'll all flock to the death of the…"
4 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a video
4 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited MAC's video
6 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted blog posts
7 hours ago
MAC posted a video

Declas Disinformation Projected, Chatter, JA Back In The News - Episode 1996b

Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1rnp-CySclyhxyjA4f14WQ Join the X22 Report On Steemit: https://steemit...
7 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Diana's photo
8 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted