It's been 18 months since We've asked for Donations, because we do NOT like asking for Donations.
But such as in Life, it's not always Peaches & Cream, or Royal Crown and Purple Haze Sativa!(I'm currently @ the Boone's Farm "Tickle Pink" & Mexican Dirt Weed level) Nobody likes doing the dirty work but it's necessary in order to rectify the problem it's creating. So the time has finally come, both to Save America's planned & engineered demise from these evil delusional globalists and their cast of Pathetic Puppets, AND also to help 12160.info continue to be a daily part of contributing to feeding the Truth and "What's really going Down" to Hungry & Awake Minds. All we ask is for whatever a Deplorable Debt Slave, can afford to throw into our meager "basket" for monthly/yearly expenses 2$, 5$, 25$ $200 will all be appreciated with equal enthusiasm.. We will always be sincere, & eternally grateful with ANY amount,
Thank You & Take Care to you & yours! Good Luck to Everyone in the next couple scary, unpredictable, upcoming weeks! Who knows what these Sinister, Soulless Criminal Bastards will do? And you know they are going to do SOMETHING! They are petrified and unbelievably desperate right now. They smell their demise and are not sitting down for it. Like Venomous Vipers backed into a corner.
We could be in for one helluva Spooky Be-all, end-all, All Hallow's Eve,"Trick".....or maybe a well deserved "Treat"?? Let's pray for the cooler, rational heads overseas & abroad to prevail so a WW3 excuse can't be manufactured by Obozo,"The Impostor Usurper" Sotero and his Cheery Choom gang of Chumps, Thieves, Liars & Transtesticles. Then focus on putting the Criminal Clinton Mafia Family where they truly belong, .....In A Federal Prison on Death Row, awaiting an Execution Date from indictments including Espionage,Treason, Collusion, Bribery, & Turncoat Communist Traitors to name a few! By then the Bush clan and the yellow-bellied cowards they are, will have all left to their vast acreage retreat in South America, Good riddance, and Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out!
Long Live Our Republic!
THANK YOU !!
“We came to accept and to understand that we needed strengths beyond our awareness and resources to restore us to sanity.”
- "Six men who admit they are “powerless over alcohol” recited these words from Step 2 of a Canadian-created, secular Twelve Step program at the beginning of a recent meeting in West Vancouver.
These particular warriors against alcohol are atheists and agnostics. Even though they are meeting in a quiet room of St. Monica’s Anglican Church in West Vancouver, they are tired of the emphasis that some members of Alcoholics Anonymous put on God."
- "Since AA began, Step 3 of the traditional program has called on members to “make a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God, as we understand him.” Several other steps also mention God or a higher power, leaving the definition open-ended.
Even though the men in the West Vancouver group expressed gratitude for the support they received over the years in AA’s Twelve Step program, they said they are increasingly weary of the “God talk.”
- "they say, some evangelical Christian AA members have started talking like preachers."
- "To get away from the word, God, two atheist and agnostic alcoholics groups have formed in the past two years in Metro Vancouver. In addition to the West Vancouver group, there is a larger meeting of both sexes on Tuesday nights at Holy Trinity Anglican Church on Hemlock and 12th in Vancouver."
- "Both weekly groups follow the secular Twelve Steps as outlined in The Little Book: A Collection of Alternative 12 Steps, written by an Ontario man known as Roger C. Its title is a play on the classic AA guide, commonly known as The Big Book."
- "The North American AA’s general response to organizations that take “God” out of the Twelve Steps, or make other significant changes to it, is that they can imitate the Twelve Step program, but they aren’t allowed to call themselves “Alcoholics Anonymous.”"
- "A man who answered the phone at the regional head office for AA, which is called the Greater Vancouver Intergroup Society, said atheists and agnostics who are alcoholics have every right to start their own groups.
But he refused to comment on the delisting of the two atheist-agnostic groups, adding, “When it comes right down to it, we have no opinion on it whatsoever.”
In addition, many atheist and agnostic alcoholics, like those in the two groups in Metro Vancouver, are having their meetings listed online through an organization called AA Agnostica.
AA Agnostica, for instance, is organizing its first international convention. The conference, titled, Many Paths to Recovery, will be Nov. 6 to 8 in Santa Monica, Calif. Some of Metro Vancouver’s alcoholics plan to attend."