Emigrate While You Still Can

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...


James Lyons-Weiler, PhD Discusses Medical Kidnapping When Parents Refuse Vaccines

  • Currently 0/5 stars.

Views: 97


You need to be a member of 12160 Social Network to add comments!

Join 12160 Social Network

Comment by Chris of the family Masters on June 11, 2018 at 2:42am

The only sure way to deal with this is to de-register your child. The registration process gives the registrar equity value, and you get left with legal value. In fact you become a caretaker.

Send the notice to the Births Deaths and Marriages office and appoint them as a legal holder of your child. You will become equity holder, and no one will have jurisdiction over your child.

This can be done with anything you've ever registered, being a car, dog or even your house.


  • Add Photos
  • View All



Please remember this website is supported by your donations...


  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted