Current News/Events (14,253)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hottest Ever Except Not

Started by MAC

0 Aug 19, 2023

This wasn't planned. LOL

Hawaii Fires Maui Emergency Chief Defends Decision Not To Activate Warning Sirens 111 The Maui Emergency Management Agency didn't see the s…

Started by Sandy

0 Aug 18, 2023

A State Official Refused To Release Water For West Maui

Hawaii FiresA State Official Refused To Release Water For West Maui Fires Until It Was Too Late  79 The fight over water is nothing…

Started by Sandy

2 Aug 18, 2023
Reply by Sandy

Maui POLICE CHIEF has DARK Connection No One's Talking About!

Started by FREEDOMROX

0 Aug 15, 2023

Lab grown meat is literally a scam.

Started by MAC

3 Aug 14, 2023
Reply by steve

Changing the Gun Laws Won't Help This Problem

On the edge: Can California heal its mental health system? ‹‹ Part 1Table of Contents Part 3 ›› ‹‹ Part 1Table of Contents Part 3 ›› On…

Started by Sandy

0 Aug 12, 2023

New rules to let inmates enroll in Medi-Cal before they leave prison.

Although inmates are eligible for Medi-Cal after they are released, they often have long waits before their health services begin. The chan…

Started by Sandy

0 Aug 11, 2023

California funds 1st US inmate sex reassignment

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A 57-year-old convicted killer serving a life sentence in California became the first U.S. inmate to receive stat…

Started by Sandy

0 Aug 11, 2023

More California prisoners are requesting gender-affirming health care, including surgeries

IN SUMMARY The population of transgender inmates in California prisoners surged by 234% in the years since the state adopted a first-in-the…

Started by Sandy

0 Aug 11, 2023

A Powerfull Video to Watch and Download

The great awakening https://plandemicseries.com/watch-the-great-awakening-movie/ People are waking up. It's never too late.

Started by Less Prone

0 Aug 10, 2023

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Bud Parker favorited MAC's video
4 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

You are Being Watched  and it’s Not Okay!

With the new roll out of an artificially intelligent facial recognition system that will be…See More
5 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
6 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
6 hours ago
cheeki kea replied to MAC's discussion ‘If Europe does not wake up, you will all be dead,’ says Naomi Wolf, author of Facing the Beast
"This is a great interview and well worth watching."
6 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

meanwhile down under ...

"From what is understood is appears that France is once again antagonising "their" small…"
6 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
7 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion ‘If Europe does not wake up, you will all be dead,’ says Naomi Wolf, author of Facing the Beast
"Even a leftest Feminist can see the truth, but not Manny have the gift."
17 hours ago
MAC posted discussions
17 hours ago
MAC posted videos
17 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion EXPOSED! United Nations has a secret plan to invade America | Redacted w Natali and Clayton Morris
"They wont allow Trump to take the government back. They will all come together and say Biden won,…"
18 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion EXPOSED! United Nations has a secret plan to invade America | Redacted w Natali and Clayton Morris
"They are setting up a full genocide of white people, Notice the infiltrators are only invading…"
18 hours ago
18 hours ago
Burbia commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music Documentary

"I don't recall Chuck Berry being mentioned here. Didn't he travel with his guitar and…"
20 hours ago
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
FREEDOMROX commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"Now you are catching on... Myths, Legends, Innuendo... All this has been planted in the…"
yesterday
FREEDOMROX favorited cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Bungled my Life

Bungled My Life I bungled my life in the service of othersBetrayed by those I helped my sisters and…See More
Sunday
MAC commented on MAC's photo
Thumbnail

gvIKn.qR4e-small-MAJOR-MEAT-COMPANY-INVESTS

"I don't know why Less. Tyson has a huge company and they supply many other company's with…"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted