Roy Patterson's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Let's all pray that the House of Representatives doesn't pass this Senate crazy Amne…"

Roy Patterson replied Apr 20, 2013 to Immigration Bill 'Worse Than We Thought,' Legalizes Relatives and Previously Deported

17 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Bildo

"Instead of being set up by US Intelligance I would bet they were set-up by the radic…"

Roy Patterson replied Apr 20, 2013 to Family of Boston Bombing Suspects Claim Both Being Set Up by US Intelligence, FBI Knew Suspects

3 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by mystery

"Another important question I would like to ask: Did the middle east oil billionaires…"

Roy Patterson replied Oct 2, 2012 to Did the Rothschild's Buy the Mormon Church?

56 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by james

"We have a $16+ trillion natioal debt, which can't and won't be repaid. Run-A-Way inf…"

Roy Patterson replied Sep 13, 2012 to

just now

"I know several people who are collecting Social Security disability benefits who are…"

Roy Patterson replied Sep 1, 2012 to Feds fail to catch 117,000 collecting both disability, unemployment

1 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Roy Patterson

"Gun Control, High Taxes and High Cost of living is the reason I left California 7 ye…"

Roy Patterson replied Aug 16, 2012 to URGENT - California is trying to ban AK's, AR's, other rifles and some shotguns.

21 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Roy Patterson

"This could be true or staged for the dumb, stupid media ."

Roy Patterson replied Aug 8, 2012 to India Sikh's riot in protest of civilian gun ownership in USA.

19 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Nikki

"The Second Amendment, the NRA and it members. Without the NRA, total gun control wou…"

Roy Patterson replied Aug 3, 2012 to DHS Prepares for Civil Unrest as Obama Poised to Destroy 2nd Amendment

40 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Roy Patterson

"If Obama get re-elected and there is a good chance he will unless the Republicans ge…"

Roy Patterson replied Jul 29, 2012 to DHS Prepares for Civil Unrest as Obama Poised to Destroy 2nd Amendment

40 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Roy Patterson

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
16 minutes ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Fast News Incoming...

"What about such critical infrastructure as the Nord Stream gas pipeline? Who blew it up? These…"
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Fast News Incoming...

"Must be comedy hour here with or without a sense of satire.     ~further news is ship…"
5 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
6 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo
9 hours ago
MAC posted a video

Why we just removed BRAGG Apple Cider Vinegar from our store...

We are disappointed in this company and want to hold true to our quality standards. Unfortunately, BRAGG has sold out and we are no longer recommending them ...
14 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Less Prone favorited MAC's video
yesterday
MAC posted videos
Thursday
FREEDOMROX favorited cheeki kea's blog post Nicotine Destroys Nanobots in Shots ( new finding )
Thursday
FREEDOMROX posted a blog post

THE END GAME HAS BEGUN!

I know many knew this was coming, but now it is here. What will you do? I know what all good men…See More
Thursday
FREEDOMROX posted a discussion
Thursday
FREEDOMROX posted a video

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: One World Government Is Here - UN Pact For he Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdR3W2eRBZcShould you want to donate, I would very much appreciate it. I have a PayPal account under smilinrocks@gmail.com.Pl...
Thursday
Doc Vega's 4 blog posts were featured
Wednesday
tjdavis's 3 blog posts were featured
Wednesday
cheeki kea's blog post was featured

Nicotine Destroys Nanobots in Shots ( new finding )

Here we see self assembling constructions being annihilated before our very eyes. Something to be…See More
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited MAC's video
Wednesday
tjdavis posted blog posts
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a blog post
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted