F-CK

ANOTHER LONG TIME MEMBER QUIT AND HER THOUSANDS OF POST , FULL OF OUR COMMENTS AND RELATED LINKS ALL GONE. SELFISH in MY OPINION, AND STUPID WASTE OF YOUR TIME. MANY VISITORS COME FOR INFO, THINK OF THEM.

THANKS

Views: 952

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No way to block it? I'd ask ning if there isn't a way to block that.

nope
I agree James .. If I leave planet earth my posting remains ... :)

Oh man so glad to know it was not you suzie!

It is sad to see any one of us leave. But sometimes it is not a personal choice and we have no control on what takes place in the physical world. I am not defending anyone every destroying information of any kind even when it does not interest me or my areas of research. 

If this is out of the ordinary of the person that left then I would tend to believe that some outside force had an influence in their decision ( or someone else ) to remove work. 

My suspicious minds begs me to say if none of us are in physical contact with this ex-member then have they disappeared in the physical world also? It would be simple to make a person disappear for the NWO. Just saying.

But then isn't that their way to try and destroy information and keep us in the dark?

I do agree though that work should be left for information purposes.

the worse is no one leaves a reason why they are leaving, and its asked when u leave.
we can not fix what we dont know is broke.

Well, yall will have to run me off....I love this spot.  :)      Has anyone seen CH?

Damn... sorry to hear that. I still to this day do not understand why members choose to take all their posts with them. What's the point of it all, right? 

As for myself, I'm still around but without a computer as of now. The motherboard fried and died on me. I just bought this laptop five months ago.... damn the bad luck. So here I am on this wee little kindle right now trying to text a comment. Oh the joy ; )

I hope to be back ASAP.  I need to figure out the computer situation first.

Take good care all... God speed : )

I still to this day don't understand why they leave in der 1st place????

Who left?

I was kinda wondering the same thing? Although, when someone does decide to leave 12160 and I know it's a loss of vital information and membership, especially if they remove everything they posted, it's still their choice to do so, or not. I guess we have to respect that choice and move on. Having said that, I hope our numbers grow! 

photo 12160smilie_zpsaecfafaf.gif

Well we lost another member and their 1000s post. Sorry, I wont name names, I guess those whom follow the site will notice . I am getting the sneaking suspicion that something is up.  Oh well, each one of these desensitizes me and makes me care less . So much for the infowar.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a video

Prince - Cinnamon Girl (Official Music Video)

"Cinnamon Girl" from 'Musicology' (2004)☔️ Listen to more Prince here https://lnk.to/PrinceStream📺 Watch all the official Prince videos here http://bit.ly/P...
4 hours ago
MAC posted photos
5 hours ago
FREEDOMROX posted a blog post
6 hours ago
MAC posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
12 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Tuesday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted