Less Prone's Discussions (970)

Discussions Replied To (728) Replies Latest Activity

"Trump had a good program for the presidency, if only he had managed to drive it trou…"

Less Prone replied Feb 10 to The Silent War Is Being Fought In The Shadows, Justice Is Coming

6 Feb 10
Reply by Less Prone

"Is Donald Trump what he appears to be, a gatekeeper leading the confused flock into…"

Less Prone replied Feb 9 to The Silent War Is Being Fought In The Shadows, Justice Is Coming

6 Feb 10
Reply by Less Prone

"Imagine that the environmentalists manage to get meat eating and threrefore producti…"

Less Prone replied Feb 1 to UN climate bureaucrats chow down on burgers while attacking meat Trash x

3 Feb 4
Reply by MAC

"We are at war where everything, and I mean everything is weaponized."

Less Prone replied Jan 31 to THE SECRET COVENANT OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

5 Jan 31
Reply by James Roberts

"Greta has had a lot of publicity in the whorporate media. Fake media is supporting a…"

Less Prone replied Jan 30 to Greta Thunberg Inc exposed

4 Jan 30
Reply by Less Prone

"The absurdity of laws is that they pretend to protect the society  against crime whi…"

Less Prone replied Jan 11 to I’m Responsible

2 Jan 11
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"Combine ignorance with arrogance and you have a formula for disaster."

Less Prone replied Jan 8 to Ilhan Omar Signals To Iran Trump Properties As Potential Military Targets

7 Jan 10
Reply by Mr. Sizzle

"Good luck is for dudes... hilarious video and so real"

Less Prone replied Jan 8 to Biological man celebrated as “woman of the week” after beating real women in track and field; Lunacy of transgenderism is an insult to all women everywhere

8 Jan 8
Reply by Less Prone

"We live in a world of delusion, transgenderism is one of them. Our society is based…"

Less Prone replied Jan 8 to Biological man celebrated as “woman of the week” after beating real women in track and field; Lunacy of transgenderism is an insult to all women everywhere

8 Jan 8
Reply by Less Prone

"This, of course, is of no interest to the Feminists. It's like the humanity is being…"

Less Prone replied Jan 7 to Biological man celebrated as “woman of the week” after beating real women in track and field; Lunacy of transgenderism is an insult to all women everywhere

8 Jan 8
Reply by Less Prone

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Aaron posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
Daily Con posted discussions
6 minutes ago
Aaron posted videos
1 hour ago
Daily Con posted a status
"The Latest from Sidney Powell speaking with Lou Dobbs https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1333547266032984064?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw"
2 hours ago
Bob Renner posted photos
2 hours ago
Judge Britt posted a status
"Monolith Identical To On in Utah Appears on Hillside in Romania, RUMOR CIA Dir arrested for Treason https://youtu.be/SjFHzpa3h28"
2 hours ago
Aaron posted photos
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Aaron's blog post The Proof Is In: The Election Was Stolen
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a discussion

Lockdown – the Dark Side vs. the Right Side of History

Lockdown – the Dark Side vs. the Right Side of History…See More
4 hours ago
Hyper Loose posted a photo
5 hours ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
6 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
7 hours ago
Larry Flinchpaugh commented on Larry Flinchpaugh's blog post Rates congressmen based on their adherence to constitutional principles
"Almost all Democrats score 25%-35% and below."
7 hours ago
Daily Con commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post I'm My Own Grandpa- Ray Stevens ( with family tree diagram)
"Ray’s still going strong!"
8 hours ago
Daily Con favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post I'm My Own Grandpa- Ray Stevens ( with family tree diagram)
8 hours ago
Hyper Loose posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Less Prone commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
14 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Some Wars Are Not Meant To Be Won
"Related to SV40 Judyth Vary Baker,     Mary Sherman, Mary's Monkey"
15 hours ago
Daily Con commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Some Wars Are Not Meant To Be Won
"SV 40 Simean Virus 40 released into the genral public through the polio vaccine in the…"
15 hours ago
Daily Con favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Some Wars Are Not Meant To Be Won
15 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted