Old Denmark's Discussions (1,274)

Discussions Replied To (429) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm predicting a lot of eye injuries in the near future.... "

Old Denmark replied Feb 28 to Transgender atheletes to be allowed to compete as the other sex in the Olympics WITHOUT having gender reassignment surgery

12 Mar 10
Reply by Anti Everything

"Google censors 12160 by removing search results. "

Old Denmark replied Feb 28 to Censored: Has Twitter and Facebook Censored 12160 Social Network

1 Feb 28
Reply by Old Denmark

"LOL! Women got their 'equality' alright. I've been listening to some some Swedish st…"

Old Denmark replied Feb 26 to Gender Hospital

7 Feb 26
Reply by Old Denmark

"China inspired Google and Pootube. "

Old Denmark replied Feb 24 to Zero Hedge: "Watch China Cut BBC Live Feed When Correspondent Mentions Muslim Internment Camps "

11 Mar 1
Reply by Deep Space

"Pollution and geoengineering is indeed scary but to try hinder the planet doing what…"

Old Denmark replied Feb 18 to Over 30,000 Scientists Declare Climate Change A Hoax

6 Mar 9
Reply by Chris of the family Masters

"LMAO, you dirty dog."

Old Denmark replied Feb 18 to Is Trump Drinking of the Pelosi Juice?: Trump demands Europe 'take back' and lock up 800 ISIS fighters captured in Syria

3 Feb 18
Reply by Old Denmark

"I hope this was only the pilot episode....."

Old Denmark replied Feb 17 to Gender Hospital

7 Feb 26
Reply by Old Denmark

"Massive die-offs atm. "

Old Denmark replied Feb 9 to Updated: "Cryptocurrency Exchange Says It Can't Access Millions After CEO Unexpectedly Died"

9 Feb 9
Reply by Old Denmark

"It's Roger Stone not Billy the Kid you totalitarian goons. "

Old Denmark replied Feb 9 to BREAKING: Surveillance video captures FBI directing CNN camera man at Roger Stone raid; it’s all THEATER

10 Feb 11
Reply by Sweettina2

"Hacker group releases '9/11 Papers', says future leaks will 'burn down' US deep stat…"

Old Denmark replied Jan 4 to Hacker group threatens to leak 9/11 ‘truth’ unless paid in bitcoin

3 Jan 7
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

RSS

Latest Activity

Central Scrutinizer favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post HUMANITY IS THE MANIFESTATION OF LIGHT
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited James Roberts's blog post The One on the Right is on the Left
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on James Roberts's blog post The One on the Right is on the Left
"Sorta like,  "C'mon Everybody!...The Second verse, ...same as the…"
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Old Denmark's video
3 hours ago
Diana favorited Old Denmark's video
6 hours ago
Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post HUMANITY IS THE MANIFESTATION OF LIGHT
"Every individual here on earth are one of the same. We All are from One Energy Source. Do you know…"
6 hours ago
Diana favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post HUMANITY IS THE MANIFESTATION OF LIGHT
6 hours ago
Old Denmark posted a video

Alternative for Sweden - Be Prepared for Hard Times

The Swedish currency is sinking fast, meanwhile city after city is having budget deficits as a consequence of the welfare abuse and extreme immigrant unemplo...
6 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post HUMANITY IS THE MANIFESTATION OF LIGHT
"I'm consciousness having experience of being.....My answer to the question 'Who are…"
8 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post HUMANITY IS THE MANIFESTATION OF LIGHT
8 hours ago
Phyllis Maka posted a blog post

HUMANITY IS THE MANIFESTATION OF LIGHT

Humans have forgotten who and what themselves truly are, divine beings who created themselves in…See More
9 hours ago
Diana favorited Chris of the family Masters's video
10 hours ago
Diana commented on Chris of the family Masters's video
Thumbnail

How the Catholic Church Hid Away Hundreds of Irish Children | Times Documentaries

"This is only the tip of the iceberg.   "Four years after the establishment of the…"
10 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Diana's photo
10 hours ago
Sweettina2 posted a video

Prophecy Update End Times News Headlines - 5/25/19

Prophecy Update End Times News Headlines - 5/25/19 A fast-paced highlight and review of the major news stories and headlines that relate to Bible Prophecy an...
11 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

C1FEC491-8611-4A01-9D6D-1FA37D45A741

"Personally I would advise, "hold the 5 pound bag of fries! Can the ice cream for the next 5…"
11 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted