Aka Anonymous's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Queen Elizabeth Claims She Is ‘Direct Descendant Of Prophet Muhammad’ Queen Elizabet…"

Aka Anonymous replied Feb 9 to Democracy, by the Elite Of England Died

1 Feb 9
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"In a few I will watch "

Aka Anonymous replied Feb 9 to Alert Issued by: TPCC and TTTG Networking This Is A Official USA Medical Alert

13 Feb 9
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"Correct-   Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation- YouTube htt…"

Aka Anonymous replied Feb 9 to Alert Issued by: TPCC and TTTG Networking This Is A Official USA Medical Alert

13 Feb 9
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"I can see now, I will enjoy American woman. I am still young, I enjoyed this, talk,…"

Aka Anonymous replied Feb 8 to Alert Issued by: TPCC and TTTG Networking This Is A Official USA Medical Alert

13 Feb 9
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"Zero Hedge, They have banned you, please don't tell me you linked in that site of yo…"

Aka Anonymous replied Feb 8 to Alert Issued by: TPCC and TTTG Networking This Is A Official USA Medical Alert

13 Feb 9
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"50 States DACA Administrative Procedure Act:http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics…"

Aka Anonymous replied Feb 8 to DACA recipients threaten to leave America if no deal is reached

3 Feb 8
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"The Legal Flaw With Ditching DACA Administrative Procedure Act Magna Carta by Mrs. M…"

Aka Anonymous replied Feb 8 to DACA recipients threaten to leave America if no deal is reached

3 Feb 8
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"Who Are The Founders For DACA? by Mrs. Morgan, according to CFR there is between 5 m…"

3 Feb 8
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"by Mr. Morgan, According to the FISA Memos, of which most are so classified, it will…"

Aka Anonymous replied Feb 8 to #ReleaseTheMemo Documents On Our Boobies

3 Feb 8
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"If u need me to explain the data below just ask, I understand some may have had the…"

13 Feb 9
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted