Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

JFK 2017 Release - Advanced Look at Documents

Darrell Rowlands's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

""Hello? Hi...This is Sol....Sol Rosenberg.....I was hurt at work ... They said bad,…"

Darrell Rowlands replied Jul 15 to The Jewish victim of a verbal racial attack that was posted in a video online says a three-year prison term too short because words hurt

2 Jul 15
Reply by Darrell Rowlands

"Berlin truck attack was a false flag. Israeli "terrorism expert" professor Shlomo S…"

Darrell Rowlands replied Dec 25, 2016 to MULTICULTURALISM ROCKS! Berlin Christmas market: 9 dead, at least 50 injured in truck crash

6 Dec 25, 2016

"We are being taxed to death.   If you don't make over $15 an hour by now, chances ar…"

Darrell Rowlands replied Jun 19, 2015 to If You Fit Into Either of These Two Groups, It Is Time to Leave America

1 Jun 19, 2015

"As I stated in my comment in the other thread, the shooting was timed perfectly to c…"

Darrell Rowlands replied Jun 18, 2015 to 9 killed in Charleston church shooting

20 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

" HERE WE HAVE CHUCK NORRIS SHILLING FOR ZIONIST SCUMBAG BENJAMIN NETANYAHU."

Darrell Rowlands replied May 7, 2015 to Chuck Norris vs. Delta Force: Action star urges fellow Texans to fight US Special Forces 'invasion' exercise near his ranch with their 'dying breaths'

1 May 7, 2015

"Quoted from the discussion: ATS: It is my understanding that all souls must eventua…"

Darrell Rowlands replied Dec 17, 2014 to Hidden Hand: Illuminati Q&A

7 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Tara

"I support Eric Frein.  I actually felt very distraught upon learning that he was cap…"

Darrell Rowlands replied Oct 31, 2014 to Ten Most Wanted

4 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Ra

"People who criticize David Icke, or say he is "disinfo" or "is ruining the movement"…"

Darrell Rowlands replied Sep 2, 2014 to Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent.

16 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Tara

"The Hillary Clinton Tapes Hillary Clinton Laughs in Interview from 30 years ago w…"

Darrell Rowlands replied Jun 16, 2014 to Hillary Broke?! Hardly - See Financials below!

3 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Tara

"http://skreened.com/putzbrothers/soylent-green-is-genetically-modified-people-movie…"

Darrell Rowlands replied May 24, 2013 to In just a few short weeks, human-engineered meat, will make it’s way into the mouths of eager taste testers in a Soylent Green-like fashion.

14 May 24, 2013
Reply by paul goeltz cookie

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted