mountain19's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"this is aaron russo's neice or something or other right?"

mountain19 replied Oct 14, 2013 to 12160 FLASHBACK: hip hop artist Jah Jah about truth music - homoerotic Masonry in the music industry

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by guest_blog

"they dont already know this info?"

mountain19 replied Oct 11, 2013 to Warning: Enrolling in Obamacare allows government to link your IP address with your name, social security number, bank accounts and web surfing habits

46 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Not mainstreamer

"he must have been told to do so by our new muslim leaders. "

mountain19 replied Sep 29, 2013 to PICS - Guy keeps finding his repeal NY SAFE Act sign missing. He set up a deer cam. This is what he found...

9 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Neil Stranman

"can we call the cops on the cops?  why are we surprised? check out all the names now…"

mountain19 replied Sep 29, 2013 to PICS - Guy keeps finding his repeal NY SAFE Act sign missing. He set up a deer cam. This is what he found...

9 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Neil Stranman

"all in bed w/eachother. "

mountain19 replied Sep 23, 2013 to ‘Bono’s positioning of the west as the saviour of Africa while failing to discuss the harm the G8 nations are doing has undermined campaigns for justice and accountability.’

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by mountain19

"stun gun?  you mean cow prod which my uncle was cattle man i never saw him use cow p…"

mountain19 replied Sep 15, 2013 to Police Kill Unarmed Car Wreck Survivor Running to Them for Help

4 Sep 16, 2013

"taxing while limiting your speach. "

mountain19 replied Sep 6, 2013 to IRS goes after WRH !! WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | whatreallyhappened.com

24 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Cryptocurrency

"i was told that yrs. ago and now i think it might be true."

mountain19 replied May 27, 2013 to Boy in prison.No Bail. Away from his family. All for something he posted on Facebook. He needs your help.

18 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Chip

"same sort of lyrics others make millions singing.  whats up w/this?  we can say anyt…"

mountain19 replied May 27, 2013 to Boy in prison.No Bail. Away from his family. All for something he posted on Facebook. He needs your help.

18 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Chip

"they are the filthy rich scumbags therefore u insulted them. lol"

mountain19 replied Apr 30, 2013 to I got booted from Huffington Post, but not before I let the forum Nazis know...

22 May 1, 2013
Reply by Deep Space

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Diana replied to Diana's discussion American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse
"I am hoping their statement indicates a shift from the insanity."
19 minutes ago
Diana's 2 blog posts were featured
25 minutes ago
Diana posted blog posts
25 minutes ago
Doc Vega's 4 blog posts were featured
28 minutes ago
voxxpopulisuxx commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
42 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion White Hats Report 48: The Tale is Told
44 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited James T. Kirk's blog post The Biggest Mistakes You Can Make In A Blackout – Field Report From Venezuela
46 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on James T. Kirk's blog post The Biggest Mistakes You Can Make In A Blackout – Field Report From Venezuela
"Remember the Civil Defense containers of water, looked like maybe 20 gallons? I wonder how they…"
46 minutes ago
voxxpopulisuxx commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

We Want Your Tax Money But You Have No Say

"Parental rights are more precious than the 2nd amendment"
47 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Raz Putin's blog post "Binny The Rat" Netanyahu gets indicted by Israeli AG on a serious of corruption charges...
"No honor among thieves in Israel, I guess, heh. By the way, real rats are nice, not at all like…"
48 minutes ago
James Roberts replied to Diana's discussion American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse
"It's ironic that I, of all people, probably have invented the tools that would enable those…"
51 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's discussion American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse
53 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post The British Nazi Communists(LIZARDS-Military Industrial Complex) Takeover of America(humanity)
"Raz - Obviously, if members of the High Command actually were involved in these things, they no…"
54 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
57 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Today In History

""Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant…"
58 minutes ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's video
Thumbnail

CGI 3D Animated Short "I, Pet Goat II" by - Heliofant

"The mesmerizing symbolism is staggering. "
1 hour ago
Doc Vega posted a video

CGI 3D Animated Short "I, Pet Goat II" by - Heliofant

A story about the fire at the heart of suffering. Bringing together dancers, musicians, visual artists and 3d animators, the film takes a critical look at cu...
1 hour ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk commented on James T. Kirk's blog post The Biggest Mistakes You Can Make In A Blackout – Field Report From Venezuela
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted