Exposure's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you're referring to this; Below shows a photograph of the Sandy Hook Element…"

Exposure replied Jan 1 to NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK ---Read the Book FREE (PDF)

20 Jan 1
Reply by rlionhearted_3

"Explain this; Below shows a photograph of the Sandy Hook Elementary School - after t…"

20 Jan 1
Reply by rlionhearted_3

"Below shows a photograph of the Sandy Hook Elementary School - after the alleged cra…"

20 Jan 1
Reply by rlionhearted_3

"Hi Admins - anyone know why only the 12160 logo appears when posting a link on other…"

Exposure replied Sep 26, 2014 to 12160 NEWS (new management/admin info)

16 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by truth

"James is a legend in his own right and his work lives on; - we all at times need a c…"

Exposure replied Sep 25, 2014 to 12160 NEWS (new management/admin info)

16 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by truth

"Yep, can you image what this ritual looks like, tiny screaming baby - foreskin cut a…"

Exposure replied Jun 5, 2014 to Todays WTF??? U.S. Will Spend $24.5M to Circumcise Men in Swaziland

26 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Leigh James

"Everyone knows no one else has put more into this website than James, unless I'm wro…"

Exposure replied Jun 2, 2014 to FYI: I QUIT

16 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Frances Farmer

"Yeah I heard there was an shortage of rubber washers out there!! Sick joke! It's not…"

Exposure replied May 29, 2014 to Todays WTF??? U.S. Will Spend $24.5M to Circumcise Men in Swaziland

26 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Leigh James

"Christopher Dorner - Leaked File Proves LAPD Know the "truth" behind all this!! http…"

Exposure replied Feb 11, 2013 to Accused Gunman Christopher Dorner Issues Statement… “It’s Not Me!”

28 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Sweettina2

"What a strange twist, - is he innocent?  Could it be possible he was away and not kn…"

Exposure replied Feb 10, 2013 to Accused Gunman Christopher Dorner Issues Statement… “It’s Not Me!”

28 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Sweettina2

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

Latest Activity

James T. Kirk posted videos
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer posted videos
3 hours ago
Burbia posted a photo
4 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"A back handed comment is in there about how her Slavic accent isn't even notiecable. Here…"
4 hours ago
Burbia commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"You knew her as Hannah Montana. She was Miley Cyrus. And now welcome Ashley O..."
4 hours ago
truth favorited Burbia's blog post How many Bureaucrats does it take for Pant Suit to take the fall?
5 hours ago
truth favorited James T. Kirk's blog post The Antibiotic Honey That Shouldn’t Be Missing From Your Stockpile
5 hours ago
truth favorited Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Google Has blocked Tif Morgan- Censorship
5 hours ago
truth replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Google Has blocked Tif Morgan- Censorship
5 hours ago
Profile IconHal nichols and Rick Benton joined 12160 Social Network
5 hours ago
truth favorited Mrs. Tif Morgan's profile
5 hours ago
truth replied to truth's discussion New Site Look... What ya think ?
"thx"
5 hours ago
truth replied to truth's discussion New Site Look... What ya think ?
"I tried to change, automatically changes to caps"
5 hours ago
truth posted a photo
5 hours ago
truth posted a video

The Robert Klein Hour - 1979-06-18 - Rodney Dangerfield and The Who

On the June 18, 1979 episode of The Robert Klein Hour, The Who extended their interview to hang out on air with comedian Rodney Dangerfield.
5 hours ago
Burbia commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

ebola_virus_attacks

"As we near 2025 where the Georgia Guidestones have a designated population of 500,000, things like…"
6 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted