Arnie Lerma's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"This is not the business of America.I will add, that I put a disco in the basement o…"

Arnie Lerma replied Mar 11 to Iranian woman who removed headscarf jailed for two years

2 Mar 11
Reply by Arnie Lerma

" This is a symptom ofTHE PLANto turn us all into palestianians.. above links to a sc…"

Arnie Lerma replied Mar 10 to Somali migrant attacks, tries to rape student after hiding in woman’s restroom

2 Mar 10
Reply by Arnie Lerma

"and nothing in media, and you must understand that most everyone in arlington, which…"

Arnie Lerma replied Mar 9 to What will you do when they come for your guns?

35 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

"in my culdesac,  just west of the one where the incident was, no one even noticed, I…"

35 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

""

35 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

"In Arlington virginia,  2003? approx, inside the beltway, shortly before I moved out…"

35 Mar 14
Reply by DTOM

"The Heritage org  opinion will be used to push financing for robot warfare. Cui Bono…"

Arnie Lerma replied Mar 5 to The Looming National Security Crisis: Young Americans Unable to Serve in the Military

5 Mar 5
Reply by Arnie Lerma

"“Reverse Blockade: emphatically insisting upon something which is the opposite of th…"

Arnie Lerma replied Mar 3 to Snopes, the Supposed Arbiter of ‘Fake News’ — Accused of ‘Defrauding Own Site to Pay for Prostitutes’ (Fake News you can Trust

3 Aug 27
Reply by Sweettina2

"thanks, shared elsewhere.."

Arnie Lerma replied Mar 3 to hooktube.com

2 Mar 3
Reply by Arnie Lerma

" Hope this isn't timed to escape WWIII or the mother of all US false flags...Obama u…"

Arnie Lerma replied Feb 28 to Former President Barack Obama is heading Down Under and will visit Australia next month as part of a trip that will also see him speak in New Zealand.

4 Mar 3
Reply by dogitydog

RSS

Latest Activity

Marklar's Ghost commented on cheeki kea's blog post UK school children to be taught 'boys can have periods too'
"Most men do not have periods but some do, though most are Canadians. Men menstruate on the ice during a 4 period hockey game. So I guess this means a kid can grab a hockey stick from the school office and beat a tranny kid to death with it. Smooth…"
38 minutes ago
skip barker posted discussions
1 hour ago
Exposure commented on Exposure's blog post Busted - Fake Video! "A Note From A Stranger On The Train Video"
"Tiz true Raz Putin you! :) "
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited dogitydog's blog post THE CLIMATE CHANGE SCAM
1 hour ago
jim posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Gralton favorited Diana's discussion Members of Congress Will Now Have to Personally Pay to Settle Sexual Misconduct Claims
2 hours ago
Gralton favorited the mighty bull's blog post Police to compensate grower after raiding legal hemp farm on the East Coast
2 hours ago
Gralton favorited jim's blog post The People Of Paris Want A ..... REVOLUTION !
2 hours ago
Gralton favorited dogitydog's blog post THE CLIMATE CHANGE SCAM
2 hours ago
Gralton favorited Marklar's Ghost's blog post Google Endorses 12160.info
2 hours ago
Boris Badenov favorited dogitydog's discussion Dollars For Docs
3 hours ago
dogitydog replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion The Concept of Modern Day Slavery:
"That was a quote that I cut and pasted from the article. The reason we are here is because we haven't given up and are always looking for solutions. The article is a lot to absorb."
4 hours ago
richard terrence commented on cheeki kea's blog post UK school children to be taught 'boys can have periods too'
"well, the 'deadly few' and their agenda to destroy reality-based rationality is progressing apace, I see....."
4 hours ago
dogitydog posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Boris Badenov commented on Boris Badenov's status
"That is a valid possibility I didn't consider."
4 hours ago
Diana commented on Boris Badenov's video
4 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted