Diana's Discussions (215)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"If the vaccines aren't working fast enough, then poison the food, water and air."

Diana replied Nov 16 to Murdering humanity through the food supply What the entire “scientific” establishment is largely ignoring, however, is the agricultural poisoning of our food supply with toxic pesticides, herbicides a

1 Nov 16
Reply by Diana

"Oh, Joe: Former Vice President Says NRA Member Who Engaged Texas Shooter Shouldn't H…"

Diana replied Nov 16 to Fake News Legend MSNBC Lies About Hero Who Stopped Texas Church Mass Shooting

6 Nov 18
Reply by david james

"Prince William is just like daddy Charles and grandpa Phillip - "If I were reincarna…"

Diana replied Nov 13 to Evidence mounts that PLAGUE outbreak in Africa is an engineered depopulation

3 Nov 15
Reply by david james

"Weird indeed, the mother was also married to one of her sons.  Reminds me of the jok…"

Diana replied Nov 11 to Oklahoma Woman Who Married Mother Pleads Guilty To Incest

3 Nov 13
Reply by DTOM

"I agree with your voice of reason, that's why I have to laugh at the people who are…"

Diana replied Nov 9 to Harvard University hosts anal sex workshop

7 Nov 10
Reply by bananaman

"  Her $12,000 outfits say it all."

Diana replied Nov 8 to Nothing screams “hip” (or is it “hip replacement”?) like Hillary Clinton.

1 Nov 8
Reply by Diana

"But LP, "the butthole is the great sexual equalizer" - Harvard says so.  lol"

Diana replied Nov 8 to Harvard University hosts anal sex workshop

7 Nov 10
Reply by bananaman

"I believe it, look at how Hillary supporters are in counseling and screaming at the…"

Diana replied Nov 8 to Donna Brazile: Clinton campaign was a 'cult'

1 Nov 8
Reply by Diana

""

Diana replied Nov 7 to At Least 25 People Reported Dead in Texas Church Shooting – Gunman Killed by Police

11 Nov 7
Reply by Doc Vega

""

Diana replied Nov 5 to At Least 25 People Reported Dead in Texas Church Shooting – Gunman Killed by Police

11 Nov 7
Reply by Doc Vega

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted