Lawrence Edward Calcutt's Discussions (271)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you heard the song, The one from  "Skyfall" ? Well it has a message for me and…"

Lawrence Edward Calcutt replied Mar 6, 2013 to MnR Hangout March 6 2013 @ 730 EST -Giants & Nephilims of Old and New Biblical & UFO connection

3 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Lawrence Edward Calcutt

"If they wanted to get ride of them all in one shot, why not give them to China and b…"

Lawrence Edward Calcutt replied Mar 1, 2013 to Update – 5 Nuclear Carriers Into Harbor For “Routine” (?) Inspections…’ This Is Definitely A Problem’

51 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Ron T. Hill

"Below is next fame that comes next in the video of the ...... whatever ...... that w…"

Lawrence Edward Calcutt replied Feb 27, 2013 to MnR Hangout -Feb 27, 2013 This Wed at 730 EST Pm - Big Brother and Google technologies

4 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by suzie

"I think there are a lot, a lot of frames missing after this last frame the media doe…"

Lawrence Edward Calcutt replied Feb 27, 2013 to MnR Hangout -Feb 27, 2013 This Wed at 730 EST Pm - Big Brother and Google technologies

4 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by suzie

"Lets say it like it is. If I were her and a cop was waiting for her/my reaction, I w…"

Lawrence Edward Calcutt replied Feb 20, 2013 to Law Enforcement “Requested” “no hesitation” targets which include children + pregnant women

11 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by apeman2502

"What really suprizes me is not the comment from Cuba, or was it Russia, no matter. "…"

Lawrence Edward Calcutt replied Feb 15, 2013 to Meteor Crashes in Cuba Day After Russia Fireball

3 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by planetpatriot

"This song. is unknown to me. I may have heard it on the radio, but as is most songs…"

Lawrence Edward Calcutt replied Feb 12, 2013 to MnR Hangout Wed Feb 13,2013 @730 EST Final Pope Is here Benedict is leaving Peter the Roman is to come!

8 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by DTOM

"IMO. This guy is no fool and he will just likely become the first...fugitive..to sho…"

Lawrence Edward Calcutt replied Feb 11, 2013 to US To Use Drones In Chris Dorner Manhunt

6 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Capt. Dave

"Mario and Robert, Looks like a great guest you lined up for tonight. I notice he has…"

Lawrence Edward Calcutt replied Feb 6, 2013 to MnR Hangout Febuary 6, 2013@ 730 EST Satanism Cults Demonization& Exorcisms with special guest Russ Dizdar

20 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Kimbrough

"Hay, how about a few hundred unemplyed vets who a least will know which end of a gun…"

Lawrence Edward Calcutt replied Feb 5, 2013 to Jesse Jackson pushes new 'Occupy' plan: Have Homeland Security occupy Chicago with armed TSA agents

16 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Chip

RSS

Latest Activity

Diana posted photos
4 minutes ago
Anti Everything posted a video

ROSA PARKS DECEPTION - By Chosen King

God is Good. Jesus is Real. The Holy Spirit Is Real. This Channel is Not Monetized: If You want To Support You Can Do So By: You Can Donate From A Cheerful H...
9 minutes ago
Diana replied to Raz Putin's discussion Breaking: RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia"
"CNN's Spin:   The report showed insufficient evidence to prosecute obstruction, but it does not exonerate the US President"
11 minutes ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's discussion Breaking: RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia"
36 minutes ago
Old Denmark commented on Old Denmark's video
38 minutes ago
Diana's 2 discussions were featured
39 minutes ago
Diana favorited DHUK's video
40 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Less Prone's video
1 hour ago
Diana posted discussions
1 hour ago
Raz Putin's discussion was featured

Breaking: RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia"

RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia."Attorney General William Barr has released a…See More
1 hour ago
Raz Putin posted a discussion

Breaking: RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia"

RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia."Attorney General William Barr has released a…See More
1 hour ago
Less Prone posted a video

The Lone Gladio- A Fiction to Tell the Truth: Operation Gladio B

During times of deceit and censorship, fiction becomes one of very few effective ways to expose the truth and illuminate real dark places. Here’s how and why...
1 hour ago
Raz Putin commented on Maasanova's video
Thumbnail

Jacinda Adern The Tranny Who Can't Hide His Peni

"Maybe that's where she keeps her "gun" holstered. :)"
1 hour ago
Raz Putin favorited Maasanova's video
1 hour ago
Maasanova posted videos
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted