All Discussions Tagged 'Bill' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MintPress:"The Genesis and Evolution of the Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton Relationship: From "Spook Air" to the "Lolita Express""

Posted For Discussion MintPress:"The Genesis and Evolution of the Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton Relationship: From "Spook Air" to the "Loli…

Started by Raz Putin

2 Aug 24
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

GatewayPundit:"BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr Appoints Top Special Prosecutor to Investigate Origins of Spygate"

GatewayPundit:"BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr Appoints Top Special Prosecutor to Investigate Origins of Spygate" US Attorney John Du…

Started by Raz Putin

0 May 13

PatriotRising:"Leftist logic: Russia shouldn’t interfere in our elections, but let’s let all illegal immigrants vote"

PatriotRising:"Leftist logic: Russia shouldn’t interfere in our elections, but let’s let all illegal immigrants vote" "In one fell swoop,…

Started by Raz Putin

0 Mar 16

"Gateway Pundit Exclusive: Uncovered FBI/DOJ Coverup of Clinton Foundation and Russian/China Related Crimes – PART I"

"Gateway Pundit Exclusive: Uncovered FBI/DOJ Coverup of Clinton Foundation and Russian/China Related Crimes – PART I A 2016 DOJ criminal in…

Started by Raz Putin

7 Mar 5
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

Bill Of Non Rights

We the sensible people of the United States, in an attempt to help everyone get along, restore some semblance of justice, avoid any more ri…

Started by Diana

2 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by skip barker

WASHINGTON STATE - Initiative 1639 - The latest assault on 2A private arm ownership is here!

https://8ch.net/pol/res/12157961.html#q12157961 I1639 has been introduced by 10 wealthy shabbos goyim known as the 'Alliance For Gun Respo…

Started by DTOM

4 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Diana

WTF Bill Maher! Possible Next Pedo Outed by Q With His "Kid Love Productions" Bill Maher Irrational Hate of Trump Finally Explained! Another False Jew Brazenly Admits Doing Kids?

WTF Bill Maher! Possible Next Pedo Outed by Q With His “Kid Love Productions” Bill Maher Irrational Hate of Trump Finally Explained! Anothe…

Started by Diana

3 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by DTOM

Investigative Journalist Found Dead in D.C. Hotel Room Weeks After Reporting Bill Clinton to FBI & DHS for Allegedly Raping Boy

Investigative Journalist Jen Moore was found dead in a suburban Washington D.C. hotel room Monday, according to police and shocked and dist…

Started by Diana

0 Aug 14, 2018

Planned Parenthood Defends Bill Cosby: ‘Sexual Assault Is Only 3% Of What He Does’ (Satire)

NEW YORK, NY—While almost nobody is willing to defend Bill Cosby any longer after he was convicted of sexual assault Thursday, the former t…

Started by Diana

0 Apr 28, 2018

"Slick Willie" Insulted

Bill Clinton✔@BillClinton No Clinton Foundation funds—dedicated to Haiti or otherwise—were used to pay for Chelsea’s wedding. It’s not onl…

Started by Diana

0 Jan 14, 2018

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Central Scrutinizer posted a video

What This CIA Whistleblower Just Revealed Should Shake You To Your Core!

What This CIA Whistleblower Just Revealed should Shake You To Your Core! https://www.gofundme.com/f/bermasbrigademediamonth4 Bitcoin - 1HHdgXD5e1DJrDqbEGWbnv...
17 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post
41 minutes ago
Less Prone posted photos
43 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"Blues America, Part 1 of 2: Woke Up This Morning, 720p"
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"Hmmmm.. The Corrupt Feds (CIA) setup an extensive, super secret, risque', black op's…"
1 hour ago
Less Prone favorited Western Gentleman's blog post Prof. B Sharp: How I changed my mind… about global warming
1 hour ago
Less Prone favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
Less Prone favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post 5G: $1 Trillion Class Action Lawsuit
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post CAUGHT ON TAPE: California UNDER ATTACK AGAIN! (Video) Posted on October 12, 2019 by State of the Nation
2 hours ago
Burbia commented on Boris's video
Thumbnail

New law allows Florida teachers to carry guns inside the classroom

"Why do I get a Sledgehammer vibe from this?"
2 hours ago
Raz Putin's blog post was featured

Sunday October 13, 2019 Fall "Hunter's" Full Moon @ 21:08 UTC 05:08 EDT

Sunday October 13, 2019 Fall "Hunter's" Full Moon @ 21:08 UTC 05:08 EDT. occurs in the…See More
2 hours ago
Western Gentleman's blog post was featured

Prof. B Sharp: How I changed my mind… about global warming

Professor of Marketing Science, Director Ehrenberg-Bass Institute…See More
2 hours ago
Phyllis Maka's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters's 3 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Doc Vega's 4 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Less Prone's blog post was featured

Bormann Supplied Nazi Uranium for US Atom Bombs

"Martin Bormann was an Illuminati agent and WW2 was a charade is that he arranged for the transfer…See More
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted