All Discussions Tagged 'Out' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brazil’s New President Plans To Improve Brazil’s Educational Ranking By Tossing “Marxist Garbage” Out Of The Curriculum

Bye, Comrade Felicia. Mark this as the day Brazil’s prosperity began to grow, because according to Brazil’s new President, Jair Bolsonaro,…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Jan 3, 2019

Obamacare Thrown Out by Judge, Raising Insurance Uncertainty

Obamacare was struck down by a Texas federal judge in a ruling that casts uncertainty on insurance coverage for millions of U.S. residents…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Dec 15, 2018

What the Hell is This? Syrian Chemical Weapons Lab Bombed. Check Out the Board of Directors.

13Buddha–Pulverized buildings were shown which are reportedly the remains of a research facility in Damascus after a cruise missile blitz.…

Started by Parrhesia

4 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Parrhesia

'Panic Is In The Air' - Obama Deep State Freaks Out After McCabe Firing As The Dominoes Start To Fall

Just days before he would have been eligible for lifetime pension and lifetime medical benefits for his whole family, former Deputy FBI Di…

Started by Parrhesia

1 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by Gralton

Check Out The Absurdity Of A Liberal Soda Tax In The Labels - Seattle

Seattle's new "sugary drink tax" has shown its absurdity, in the fact that there is a tax of $7.56 on a $9.99 pack of sodas. From The Blaze…

Started by Parrhesia

1 Jan 7, 2018
Reply by DTOM

Philadelphia Activists Arrested, Framed and Denied Bail for Speaking Out in Favor of Marijuana Legalization

Infowars.comMay 23, 2013 (Philadelphia, PA, May 22, 2013) — Comedy-activist troupe “The Panic Hour” and activist advocate Shield Mutual a…

Started by truth

2 May 23, 2013
Reply by truth

Don’t Freak Out If You See A B-52 Bomber Targeting Your Home

theaviationist.com March 26, 2013 The following short video shows a B-52 Stratofortress during a standard training mission of the War We…

Started by guest_blog

1 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

Bank Money-Laundering Whistleblower Committed To High-Security Mental Hospital 7 Yrs Ago ... Turns Out He Was Telling The Truth

Bank Money-Laundering Whistleblower Committed To High-Security Mental Hospital 7 Yrs Ago ... Turns Out He Was Telling The Truth German man…

Started by guest_blog

4 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by truth

Re-Education Camps Document Declassified -- What does it mean for YOU?

Click here to read the full document entitled FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations. ------------------------------------------…

Started by Cryptocurrency

9 May 7, 2012

Big Sis Rolls Out Surveillance Drones

Manuel Valdes AP May 3, 2012 Editor’s note: Described as “a large step closer to a surveillance society in which our every move is monitore…

Started by Cryptocurrency

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Cryptocurrency

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Is that the narrative now? Its more like Tik Tok influenced the younger generation to not be…"
11 hours ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Who exactly are these beings? They violently push their way into the Middle East claiming it their…"
11 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
21 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
22 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
22 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
22 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
22 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
22 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
22 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
yesterday
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted videos
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted