All Discussions Tagged 'candidate' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Man Tried to Kill Trump at Vegas Rally

AFP / Josh Edelson 20 Jun 2016 LAS VEGAS (AP) — A British man arrested at a weekend Donald Trump rally in Las Vegas tried to grab…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Jun 22, 2016

Trump scraps planned trip to Israel over controversial comments, says he doesn't want to put his buddy Netanyahu in a bind

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican Donald Trump has scrapped a planned trip to Israel, saying he will reschedule "at a later date after I become…

Started by Tara

0 Dec 10, 2015

Mississippi Tea Party Candidate Refuses To Concede In Furious Post-Election Speech

A furious Chris McDaniel refused to concede the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate to incumbent Sen. Thad Cochran on Tuesday night, cast…

Started by Tara

0 Jun 25, 2014

12160: Election 2014 - May 20 Primary Results - Through the Looking Glass

Matt Bevin TEA Party challenger to Senator McConnell This writer is just going to set fingers to keyboard and see what comes out. Th…

Started by Don Mashak

1 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Sweettina2

12160: 2014 New Year’s Resolution for all True Patriots

For about 5 years now, various Americans from across the political spectrum have talked about taking back their country and restoring stri…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jan 1, 2014

12160: Tyranny and the two major political party nominating committee

November 4, 2014 is a year a way. Plenty of time to affect the outcome of that election, right? No! The machinery of the two major polit…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Nov 16, 2013

Virginia Governor Election: Fake Libertarian Candidate "Robert Sarvis" Bankrolled by Billionaire Obama Campaign Bundler

3rd Party - Fake Libertarian candidate spoils Virginia governors race In a race that was closer than expected, Republican Virginia governo…

Started by 14300

1 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by 14300

William Colton Millay Sentenced To 16 Years In Prison For Selling Military Secrets

William Colton Millay, an Alaska-based military policeman, will serve 16 years in prison and will be dishonorably discharged for selling mi…

Started by Cryptocurrency

0 Apr 16, 2013

Romney and Obama have signed contracts with each other regarding how they want the debates handled. Part of the agreement is a refusal to debate any other candidate

Debate contracts signed by Romney & Obama - Candidates given topics in advance Submitted by valley6 on Fri, 09/21/2012- 14:15 in Electi…

Started by guest_blog

0 Sep 21, 2012

No More Band aids - These 3 Resolutions moved on to MN CD6!

Last Saturday, (3/10/2012) this author attended the Wright County MN BPU Convention.Among the items of business completed was the vote t…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Mar 30, 2012

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Is that the narrative now? Its more like Tik Tok influenced the younger generation to not be…"
6 hours ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Who exactly are these beings? They violently push their way into the Middle East claiming it their…"
6 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
16 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
17 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
17 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
17 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
17 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
17 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
17 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
19 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
21 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
22 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
23 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
yesterday
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted videos
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted