All Discussions Tagged 'for' (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mexican National Guard turns back large migrant caravan headed for US

Mexico’s military police halted and turned back a caravan of up to 2,000 migrants from Africa, the Caribbean and Central America, hours af…

Started by Diana

0 on Tuesday

Student Suspended for 5 Days Over ‘Taxation is Theft’ Hat, ‘End the Drug War’ Flyer

“It is, in fact, nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of education have not yet entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inqu…

Started by Diana

0 Oct 10

Burisma paid Joe Biden $900,000 for lobbying – Ukrainian MP

KYIV. Oct 9 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Group, Ukrain…

Started by Diana

0 Oct 10

U.S. Marines reserve units activated for “emergency within the United States” which “will come with little warning” – cites “threats in the Homeland”

U.S. Marines reserve units activated for “emergency within the United States” which “will come with little warning” – cites “threats in th…

Started by Diana

2 Oct 7
Reply by Chris of the family Masters

Undercover with Imams: little girls sold for sex in temporary ‘pleasure marriages’

According to Sharia, there’s no problem,’ said one cleric. Of course not, they are following Muhammad, “the perfect example” whose favorite…

Started by Diana

2 Oct 5
Reply by Old Denmark

Nations Invited for Animal Sacrifice on Mount of Olives Renewing Noah’s Covenant (Noahide)

On September 25, the 5,780th anniversary of the day on which Jewish tradition holds the world was created, the Sanhedrin is holding a confe…

Started by Diana

1 Sep 30
Reply by Less Prone

"The New American Century" Documentary (94 mins)

POSTED FOR DISCUSSION The New American Century from Alternative Truth on Vimeo. "This documentary film goes in detail through the untold…

Started by Raz Putin

1 Sep 20
Reply by Diana

Abortion trade group announces prepaid gas card rewards program for women seeking an abortion

Well. This seems perfectly ghoulish. The abortion industry’s chief trade association is unveiling a program to award prepaid gas cards to w…

Started by Diana

1 Aug 14
Reply by James Roberts

The happiest time of the year for Muslims – EID al-Adha – the ‘Festival of Sacrifice’ aka the torturing to death of fully-conscious animals

On Eid al-Adha, beginning the evening of August 10th, the throats of tied-up, fully-conscious animals are slit, usually without cutting the…

Started by Diana

2 Aug 13
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

12160 - ALTERNATIVE MEDIA PLATFORMS FOR 2018

ALT MEDIA PLATFORMS FOR 2018 No-one at 12160 is affiliated to or has been paid / rewarded for promotion of these services - this is simply…

Started by DTOM

28 Jul 12
Reply by bys

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Maas commented on Old Denmark's photo
Thumbnail

dumb goys

"About five years ago I used to post flyers of the Harretz article from which this quote comes from.…"
4 minutes ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
8 minutes ago
Maas commented on Maas's photo
Thumbnail

Mr. Rogers Clown

"I think that secretly that Mr. Rogers was based as fuck!"
9 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters posted discussions
41 minutes ago
James Roberts left a comment for Old Denmark
"Thanks for the comment on my profile. Nobody ever accused me of being on the right track before,…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion "Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor And Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts"
"Goygle"
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion "Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor And Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts"
"Frank Underwood Tube"
1 hour ago
"It's from Nazionale, of course. It means "National". period. Remember, the Nazis…"
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Doc Vega's blog post Wondering
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Doc Vega's blog post Wondering
"I wrote a poem / song for my now-ex once. My favorite part was: (sung in the manner of Glen…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Doc Vega's blog post Wondering
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Maas's photo
Thumbnail

Michelle Obama and Dan Schneider

"Joe taught him everything he knows."
1 hour ago
Old Denmark commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

Wraith HD 4-32x50 Digital Riflescope Review & Demonstration

"A useful tool in rural areas no doubt. "
2 hours ago
Old Denmark favorited James T. Kirk's video
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Maas's photo
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Maas's photo
Thumbnail

Calvin Klein - Then and Now

"Cowvin Grosse. Ugh! (klein means "small", gross means "big")"
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted