All Discussions Tagged 'from' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From Good Jobs To Bad Jobs To No Jobs

From Good Jobs To Bad Jobs To No Jobs By Michael Snyder There was a time in America when virtually anyone that wanted a job could go out a…

Started by JOE

1 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Troy

Smoking gun: Issa confronted AG #Holder today w/ new documents showing his senior team knew about #FastAndFurious

Issa Confronts Holder with Proof of ‘Fast and Furious’ Falsehoods House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-…

Started by truth

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by stephen j. knorr

Sick Bastards

---------------------- makes me sick Faksimil: Pontus Raud/Youtube. Photo: Jenny NellCulture Minister Lena Adelsohn Liljeroth (right) opene…

Started by Ed

2 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Vida Smith Compton

Mystical Brain

Filmmaker Isabelle Raynauld offers up scientific research that suggests that mystical ecstasy is a transformative experience. It could cont…

Started by Cryptocurrency

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Cryptocurrency

Tornadoes and Storms Churn Through the Midwest, Crushing Towns from Kansas to Kentucky

Kentucky sees heavy damage as at least 2 tornadoes touch down, few injuries By Associated Press, Updated: Wednesday, February 29, 6:57 P…

Started by truth

2 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Cryptocurrency

U.S. diplomat testified Thursday that American officials knew Argentina's military was taking babies from dead or jailed dissidents

Elliott Abrams, veteran of the Reagan Administration and Iran-Contra fame, testified in court about the kidnapping of hundreds of babies,…

Started by truth

0 Jan 28, 2012

Who Smashed the Laptops from Occupy Wall Street? Inside the NYPD's Lost and Found

Who Smashed the Laptops from Occupy Wall Street? Inside the NYPD's Lost and Found Worse, it was as if someone along the way purposefull…

Started by truth

1 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by David

Maine officials violate local food freedom ordinance by suing man for selling raw milk from farm

State Suing Blue Hill Farmer - Community Rallies In His Defense - WABI TV5 (NaturalNews)http://www.naturalnews.com/034189_food_freed

Started by truth

0 Nov 23, 2011

UPDATE from Harry Thomas Show

Hello Freedomlovers, I am in the process of getting dentures, it is a long process too. I dont think i can hold out much longer from doing…

Started by Harry Thomas

3 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Harry Thomas

Major Corporations Are Downloading Those 100 Million Facebook Profiles off BitTorrent

http://gizmodo.com/5599970/major-corporations-are-downloading-those-100-million-facebook-profiles-off-bittorrentRemember that torrent yes…

Started by Localtarian

1 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters's discussion was featured

It's Ok to Say, "That's So Gay"

December 7, 2019left- Wanda Sykes, a lesbian, instructs young lads not to say it. The relentless…See More
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a discussion

It's Ok to Say, "That's So Gay"

December 7, 2019left- Wanda Sykes, a lesbian, instructs young lads not to say it. The relentless…See More
2 hours ago
Maas posted photos
2 hours ago
Maas favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
2 hours ago
Maas favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
2 hours ago
Diana posted photos
4 hours ago
Charles Cox joined Machinegunmomma's group
Thumbnail

Satanic Signs and Symbols Everywhere

For posting pictures and discussions of "Satanic Signs & Symbols", that can be found everywhere…See More
5 hours ago
Amaterasu Solar's discussion was featured

My Mother Sat Me Down – A Future Historical Retrospective

What would You do if You could do any Ethical thing You wanted to do. Would You be willing to do…See More
6 hours ago
Amaterasu Solar posted a discussion

My Mother Sat Me Down – A Future Historical Retrospective

What would You do if You could do any Ethical thing You wanted to do. Would You be willing to do…See More
7 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

126 Years Ago

"The difference between common law and law of the sea."
7 hours ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Diana posted videos
8 hours ago
steve's blog post was featured
8 hours ago
steve posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Diana's discussion was featured

Transvestites mock the birth of Christ with child-grooming ‘Drag Queen Christmas’ show

If you think Wichita, Kansas and Omaha, Nebraska to be conservative Middle America instead of…See More
11 hours ago
Diana posted a discussion

Transvestites mock the birth of Christ with child-grooming ‘Drag Queen Christmas’ show

If you think Wichita, Kansas and Omaha, Nebraska to be conservative Middle America instead of…See More
11 hours ago
Diana favorited Dr. Frederick Meekins's blog post Media Reprobates Target Hallmark Wholesomeness
11 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted