All Discussions Tagged 'her' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"EPSTElN VlCTlM SAYS GOVT MEN lN BLACK HARASSlNG HER" (video)

Started by Raz Putin

0 on Wednesday

GatewayPundit:"Corrupt Baltimore Democrat Mayor May Have Fled State After FBI and IRS Raid of Her Home and Office"

GatewayPundit:"Corrupt Baltimore Democrat Mayor May Have Fled State After FBI and IRS Raid of Her Home and Office" By Jim Hoft "In March 20…

Started by Raz Putin

0 Apr 25

Hillary begins speech: ‘I’m so tired, I can barely stand’ - American Federation of Teachers gives her Women’s Rights Award

Hillary Clinton may have visions of 2020 — if she can just keep her eyes open. The failed presidential candidate started her speech to the…

Started by Diana

22 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

Seeing your own reflection is triggering now.

ABC NewsVerified account @ABC A high school in California has done away with mirrors in its girls' bathroom and substituted signs o…

Started by Boris

5 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Elyag Reed...We are Legion

Who am I to question the FBI?

JASON CHAFFETZ: "FBI Dir just informed us "Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respec…

Started by truth

1 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by truth

From Good Jobs To Bad Jobs To No Jobs

From Good Jobs To Bad Jobs To No Jobs By Michael Snyder There was a time in America when virtually anyone that wanted a job could go out a…

Started by JOE

1 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Troy

Woman lifts car, saves her father

By the CNN Wire Staff updated 7:50 AM EDT, Wed August 1, 2012 (CNN) -- A Virginia woman is being hailed as a hero after she reportedly lif…

Started by Cryptocurrency

1 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Cryptocurrency

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Diana commented on James Roberts's blog post Dem. Debate Viewers Claim Kamala Harris Drunk
"Love how she complains congress has done nothing, yet she is a congresswoman and has been since…"
21 minutes ago
Diana favorited James Roberts's blog post Dem. Debate Viewers Claim Kamala Harris Drunk
26 minutes ago
Diana posted blog posts
32 minutes ago
oldranger_68 commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Beto-has-a-ban

"I responded to a post the other day with, "Come and get it.  Bullets first". Now I…"
50 minutes ago
Boris posted a photo

For the low-low price of $1400/month, you can live in Venice Beach at a PodShare

For the low-low price of $1400/month, you can live in Venice Beach at a PodShare
58 minutes ago
Diana posted photos
1 hour ago
Boris favorited James Roberts's blog post Dem. Debate Viewers Claim Kamala Harris Drunk
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited cheeki kea's photo
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's video
1 hour ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
Diana favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted