All Discussions Tagged 'now' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

City of Olympia proudly showcases beautiful addict/homeless camps – now THIS is real progress!

The City Council of Olympia is proud of their accomplishments. They have done an excellent job promoting and raising taxes at every opport…

Started by Diana

3 Jan 3
Reply by Raz Putin

"Men" are wearing miniskirts now (“It’s sexy on boys, no?” Prada) lol

Male models in miniskirts walk the Prada runway.  Getty Images 2018 has seen a lot of men in skirts. Now, it seems the trend is on the, ah…

Started by Diana

0 Jun 21, 2018

3D Rapid Prototyping Printing Available

Our shop purchased the objet24 recently and we have plenty of time for your projects. Contact James via EMAIL 12160info @ gmail Please ad…

Started by truth

11 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by truth

BitCoins are now a big BUY!! Get in now they are going to continue to skyrocket!

(TLS)- For A long while I was skeptical of bitcoin I always thought there would be some flaw that might scrap the system. I like so many ar…

Started by TheLasersShadow

17 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Cryptocurrency

New Policy at dailypaul.com Any Discussion of Israel Prohibited

New Policy at dailypaul.com Any Discussion of Israel Prohibited New Policy at dailypaul.com Any Discussion of Israel Prohibited http://wha…

Started by truth

0 Sep 29, 2013

Psychiatry goes insane: Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5

Submitted by emalvini on Thu, 12/13/2012 - 15:37 (NaturalNews) The industry of modern psychiatry has officially gone insane. Virtually eve…

Started by guest_blog

22 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Wolf

Maryland boy suspended for gun-shaped pastry is now lifetime NRA member

By James Lunt | Reuters – 4 hours agoBy James Lunt(Reuters) - An 8-year-old Maryland boy who was suspended from school for nibbling a pastr…

Started by truth

1 May 31, 2013
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

Investigators say Dorner’s wallet found inside charred cabin

BREAKING!! How many wallets with ID cards in them did Dorner own? Topics: Christopher Dorner ♦ Dorner Forensic scientists still inve…

Started by truth

5 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by truth

White House now requires petitions to have 100,000 signatures for official response

President Barack Obama’s deputies have quadrupled the number of signatures that petitioners on the administration’s “We the People” website…

Started by TheLasersShadow

0 Jan 16, 2013

CIA agent John C. Kiriakou who publicly opposed waterboarding now headed for prison

John Kiriakou, Former C.I.A. Officer, To Face Prison For A Classified Leak Looking back, John C. Kiriakou admits he should have known bett…

Started by truth

0 Jan 5, 2013

RSS

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
6 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Central Scrutinizer's video
Thumbnail

Why magnesium is so good for you

"Magnesium chloride spray bottle, 4 sprays in the glass of water in the morning. Does the trick."
15 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Central Scrutinizer's video
20 minutes ago
Burbia posted a video

('79) Timothy Leary, Al Hubbard, Oz Janiger, Humphry Osmond, Sidney Cohen (& more) party

Al Hubbard is the man in the officer's uniform; he's "captain trips," and he's the "johnny appleseed" of hallucinogens. Humphry Osmond is the charming Englis...
34 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Raz Putin's video
1 hour ago
Old Denmark posted a video

Muslims Try Attack Paludan + Comfy Campaign Work

Stram Kurs in Denmark. The new posters show a Top 20 list of migrant criminals who are going to be remigrated (with their previous charges described). #HardL...
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters posted photos
1 hour ago
Raz Putin commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Easy big fella...

"Mounted Police Unit???"
4 hours ago
Raz Putin posted a video
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted a video

Why magnesium is so good for you

In this video, i talk about magnesium and why it is so very good for the heart and yet why we take in so little of it. My name is sanjay Gupta and i am a car...
5 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
6 hours ago
oldranger_68 and Chris of the family Masters are now friends
6 hours ago
Burbia commented on MAC's video
6 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's discussion Cahill: Oroville Dam Too Much Water Too Soon? 05-19-2019
7 hours ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's blog post Breaking:"Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins released the transcripts of nine key figures from the House investigation into DOJ and FBI political activity."
7 hours ago
Raz Putin posted a blog post

Breaking:"Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins released the transcripts of nine key figures from the House investigation into DOJ and FBI political activity."

Looks like there could be some worthwhile reading here folks let's hope. Breaking:"Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug…See More
7 hours ago
Diana favorited James T. Kirk's video
9 hours ago
Diana favorited James T. Kirk's video
9 hours ago
Diana's video was featured

Pope Francis: Shut the F**k Up

The Pope says that ISIS' conquest of the Middle East is just like Jesus sending out his disciples. I must have missed that bible chapter where Jesus' discipl...
10 hours ago
Old Denmark's 2 videos were featured
10 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted