Why must “We the People” keep putting our faith in a system that is ultimately set up for a big FAIL to begin with? Both parties are owned and operated by corporate and banking puppeteers behind the curtain. Why does anyone think by electing either puppet it will change a thing?

The Government's propaganda arm, the MSM feeds us with a steady diet of the left/right bread and circus show. Step right up folks; we have weenie number 1 and weenie number 2… now let’s play who’s got the biggest weenie contest, shall we? It’s more of the same no matter who you choose because at the end of the day, they are both WEENIES.

The two party system does nothing but further the divide and gives us the illusion that our vote counts. With all the chicanery and vote fraud going on in past and present presidential elections, it’s no wonder why there are many of us sick and tired of playing the game. Nothing changes but the faces in the game. That is about it.

Also, do you think by voting for a third party candidate is going to matter either? I understand voting ones conscience, but is it going to do any good or change the course of the outcome? Third party candidates don’t even get the right to sit at the same dinner table come election time. They are kept in the dark, not allowed to be in the debates and most often are not even on ballots from State to State. It is all done by design because if the American public actually had more viable choices in elections, they would not have to pick the lesser of two evils, now would they?

Besides, by now we should know that the election process is fixed. Look at what they did to Ron Paul in both the 2008 and 2012 republican nominee race. If the establishment wasn’t marginalizing him, ridiculing him or slandering him, they were blatantly stealing the votes right out of the hands of those voting for him. So, all those votes for Ron Paul were thrown to the wind, literally. So keep on voting. Our votes are counted... sure they are.

So this year I’ve chosen not to play the game anymore because the only winners are the ones who stand to profit from rigging the game to their advantage. The NWO has already taken over and I do not want to feed into the political machine they have created. Instead, I will vote No Confidence this year and hope that more Americans will join the cause. Can you imagine come election time, nobody showing up to vote? What would they do? Vote for themselves?  Of course, I may be dreaming but the last I heard, dreaming is still free.

“We the People” have become like a populace of worker bees beholden to their queen. We need to jump out of the colony mentality and become beholden unto ourselves. We are the driving fuel that keeps the political machine running so quit feeding the machine. The machine will break down without us. If and when that does happen, we can pick up the pieces and start anew. We are the change we seek.

Vote No Confidence in 2012...

Tara

Views: 1645

Replies to This Discussion

Nice quotes Nathan!

Here's a couple of comical ones on the subject :)

"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don't have to waste your time voting." Charles Bukowski

"In my lifetime we've gone from Eisenhower to George W. Bush. We've gone from John F. Kennedy to Al Gore. If this is evolution, I believe in twelve years, we'll be voting for plants." Lewis Black

To equate 'not voting' with 'doing nothing' is a false premise.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking." Voltaire

One third of America's colonists knew that their system was rigged as well...but they didn't pack it in and quit. One hundred and eighty men at the Alamo new that the odds were overwhelming...that they could not survive But, they also knew that they were buying time for Sam Houston to complete the task.

No, Gary can't sole all the problems at ONCE if he were to be elected...but, it would be a start.  There are so many millions of Americans that want peace, want jobs and want a REAL change...it's worth a shot....it's worth a shot to give others the time they need to survive what is probably coming. 

One third of America's colonists knew that their system was rigged as well...but they didn't pack it in and quit.

No, they didn't. They tried to have their grievances redressed but to no avail; the system refused to acknowledge that they even had valid grievances. They shouldered the responsibility of governing themselves and stopped relying on an usurping govt. Important to note, they didn't resort to violence either; GB initiated the violence and they defended themselves.
And again, you are equating not voting with 'doing nothing' or 'giving up'. Just because those are the only possibilities you see doesn't mean there are no others.
Judging by your comments, you believe the system works but not enough participate to affect real change. So be it and more power to ya. I don't think anyone here as asked you not to vote, have they?

Exactly, you made my point..."They TRIED".  No, you're missing the point.  I'm totally cognizant that the system is rigged...see my comments above. BUT, nevertheless, I refuse to "pack-it-in", rollover and die.  Why the sarcasm: "I don't think anyone here as (sic) asked you not to vote, have they?"  This is a discussion...I never intimated that they had.  Geez...c'mon. We're not trying to score points by being facetious.  Let's keep it civil.  I don't think I ever asked you TO vote.  Again, this is a reasonable discussion.

Yes, they tried but as I recall they ceased upon discovering the effort futile. Should they have 'tried' some more in your opinion? Perhaps one more petition would have worked?

And, yet again, you equate not voting with 'giving up' or as you so eloquently stated 'pack-it-in'. And I'll say again, just because those are the only options you see available [vote/do nothing] in no way means those are the only options.

"I don't think anyone here as (sic) asked you not to vote, have they?"

That's an odd sentence to take offense with. It wasn't sarcasm it was a direct question.

How have I not been civil? By asking you whether or not anyone has encouraged you to do something? I think not but, if you took offense I retract the question.

Perhaps we could start here: stop assuming that just because someone is choosing not to vote in the reindeer games doesn't mean they are giving up or quitting. Reasonable?

It's a "silly" question....you and I both read the same thread so why even insert it since it's off-point?  But, you are correct in my belief that not voting when there is a viable 3rd party to vote for IS giving up/quitting.  'Nuf said...lets move on.

But, you are correct in my belief that not voting when there is a viable 3rd party to vote for IS giving up/quitting. 'Nuf said...lets move on.

Well, I was attempting to move past your uninformed assertion but with that perspective there is no 'moving on', as far as discussion goes, with me (but then lets be honest, there never was any real 'discussion' taking place to begin with).

Carry on with whomever accepts your premise.

Gladly and without hesitance...suck it up and let's, anon, move on

It is easier for the 10, 000 brain dead to act as if they are making an informed decision and vote, than for 1 informed intellectual to vote his conscience by not voting at all.

Freedom Rox!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a photo
2 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
6 hours ago
MAC posted a video
16 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
16 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Meanwhile Back on Planet Earth

With the news of the Jack Smith prosecution of Donald J. Trump being removed from the court docket,…See More
22 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
yesterday
Doc Vega posted photos
yesterday
cheeki kea posted photos
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
yesterday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Sunday
Sandy commented on Sandy's photo
Saturday
Sandy posted a photo
Saturday
Doc Vega posted photos
Friday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Friday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Less Prone thanks for the reply. Yes, these events could be very effective at destroying the US…"
Friday
tjdavis posted photos
Thursday
Doc Vega posted photos
Thursday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted