I've thought about wearing my mouse mask out and about, just for laughs (I have it for passing out candy on Halloween), but you have to look through the nostrils to see. It would be difficult to walk around without running into people, walls, etc.

Bitchute video - 1:54

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Watch out, demons will get you! lol Thanks for an amusement mate!

probably got syphilis and a buddah face....

ɷɸɸȶٳ

Oh, indeed, those grapes are probably sour, lol.

Just when you think stupid can't get any more stupid.

Can the coronavirus be spread through farts?

https://nypost.com/2020/04/20/can-the-coronavirus-be-spread-through...

Sizzle - I second your comments on the latex chick.

Ba-HaHaHaHa, hilarious montage of morons......Fookin idiots, cheezn-crackers, are We, The Sheople really that stupid??

If this Plan-demic farce shows us anything, it's who the gubmint trained TV zombies are in your area

Makes me sick..... and not with this weak-ass homemade beer virus either

only thing I put on when venturing out here in idiotland is my 9mm.... That's my protection against these crazed ignorant lunatics, not against something that isn't there

....& I thought "adults" wearing masks in business' was illegal???..... perfect time to start robbing banks in my opinion.... where's my william shatner halloween mask???

ƜƱƱƮļ

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Mr. Sizzle commented on stormtruther's blog post Watch Bill Gates Laughing While Saying ‘We Take GMO Organisms & Shoot Them Right Into Little Kids Veins’
"Found…"
1 hour ago
MAC favorited Doc Vega's blog post Democrats tell us President Trump is incompetent Oh really?
2 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle posted photos
4 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on Old Denmark's video
Thumbnail

The MINNEAPOLIS Riot *part 2* May 27th 2020 RIP George Floyd

"In other news, this happens everyday in the US and the (((MSM))) is totally silent about…"
4 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on Old Denmark's video
Thumbnail

"It’s all planned by the Soros contingent to start a race war since the fake virus plan…"
5 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Old Denmark's video
5 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on stormtruther's blog post Watch Bill Gates Laughing While Saying ‘We Take GMO Organisms & Shoot Them Right Into Little Kids Veins’
"The Matthew 18: 6,7 quote is quite appropriate for what Bill Gates of Hell should face."
5 hours ago
stormtruther's video was featured
5 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Old Denmark's video
Thumbnail

"Documents Detail Plan to Create Civil Unrest and Martial Law "Two years ago, official-looking…"
5 hours ago
Cryptocurrency's discussion was featured

The Rockefeller File

The Rockefeller Fileby Gary Allen…See More
5 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited stormtruther's blog post Watch Bill Gates Laughing While Saying ‘We Take GMO Organisms & Shoot Them Right Into Little Kids Veins’
6 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited James Roberts's photo
6 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited James Roberts's blog post Russian Court Keeps Historian of Stalinist Massacres Jailed Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
6 hours ago
James Roberts's 2 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Nature is Resilient - and So are You
6 hours ago
Larry Flinchpaugh's blog post was featured
6 hours ago
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
stormtruther's 3 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
Less Prone favorited stormtruther's blog post Google Drive Takes Down Personal Copy Of "Plandemic" (Thats Fucked!)
6 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post How Disinformation has Been Used to Change our Modern Society We Were Warned a long Time Ago!
6 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted